Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default uniting esoteric groups in the Philippines

Hi!

this is just an idea that was hatched by a friend of mine who's already based in Manila. she and i talked after a long period of silence due to some personal issues that were caused by being part of a paranormal group in Cebu where i was a primemover. subsequently, i resigned from my post there and left the group. i concentrated on being part of the Rosicrucians here in Cebu. yes, i am a member of the group which became a hot topic here for some time. i am part of OHGRC, KMCE, and Vajrayana.

but since that thread has been closed, and i don't want to add any more issues to that, this thread will not discuss anything further about it.

but here's the idea, since almost all people in the esoteric world are aware and preparing for a coming "BIG EVENT" that most people predict as the "end of the world" or "2012 cataclysm", why don't we gather and share what we know of this and talk about how best to help people who do not have the same inclinations as we do and who don't really care about the world ending.

again, this is just an idea and there is no clearly laid out plan. let us know your thoughts. it is very much appreciated.

the goal here is to foster a unity among groups that deal with the esoteric topics and spirituality as a whole. maybe there can be an alliance between groups that all teach the importance of discovering God in man...

@ the alchemist

Are u seeking the philosopher stone? lol joke,,, by.t.w. unsa watyear ka nga batch sa Rose +

Blog Entries
    this is good. I like this idea of uniting all esoteric groups in the philippines.

about 2012...

from what I heard the mayan calendar ends in dec 2012. thats all it. Im not sure about the idea of the world ending on this date. Im not a visionary, but for sure there will be a shift in our conciousness. The Aquarian age must play her duty.

Blog Entries
    I love this thread...something about AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY that is going on among Esoteric groups about 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    this is good. I like this idea of uniting all esoteric groups in the philippines.

about 2012...

from what I heard the mayan calendar ends in dec 2012. thats all it. Im not sure about the idea of the world ending on this date. Im not a visionary, but for sure there will be a shift in our conciousness. The Aquarian age must play her duty.
    maybe mayan calendar ends in dec 2012 because maybe the earth's rotation and revolution around the sun will change on that date, probably slower or probably faster, so they really cannot measure the hour, day, and year

maayo unta mag unite bro

Or probably that is the time that an age will end na naman.... it has happened before naman ehh...

with the Unity of the groups, i don't know. there were plans of that move since 2005 but we still failed to do so.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skoilhp View Post
    maybe mayan calendar ends in dec 2012 because maybe the earth's rotation and revolution around the sun will change on that date, probably slower or probably faster, so they really cannot measure the hour, day, and year

maayo unta mag unite bro
    correct Sir! and maayo lagi mag unite ta.

My suggestion we can make an umbrella organization unta. then New World Order dayon,

haha...the mayan calendar will end on 2012..but it will begin again...right right...

thanks for your input guys..it was just an idea.

@bane- yes, we did try that before..it did fail.

oh well..i rest my case.

I stand with Bane.

It was attempted. and it failed miserably simple because we focused then more on unity and less on quality.
    However...

If those of good QUALITY were to unify. THen we would have something great to work with.

i go for harmony in co-existence.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast