Page 2 of 196 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Are you happy with your work?

Let's face it, there is no such thing as a pefect company. happiness and contentment in workplace is a two way process. Both must benefit from each other.

so far am happy w/ mah work... i go to work most of the tym w/ a smile...cguro kay happy pud ko outside of work... malingaw ko ako work by jst seeing other people and helping them... i think the best part is feeling that satisfaction of what am doing...

When we love our job, we tend to focus more in serving other people. From this, we attain satisfaction. We get happy. At times however, when we are tired and weary, a lot of things may linger in our mind.

mind if i ask sis twalalyn? Was there a time when you feel that your company has taken you for granted besides that fact that you have given your greatest shot at work?

not really. lately the tasks got too repititious it feels like i'm about to burst with sheer boredom. indeed the only thing that makes me happy at work are my companions. lately too i've been doing some soul-searching; before i get sucked up in all this and lose touch with myself and what i'm really meant to do.

@tablot: so far i haven't....am new to this company coz my family just moved here... but the previous hospital i worked for, i didn't feel that they've taken me for granted coz they've given employees good benefits and extra efforts to make them feel appreciated...the previous hospital am talkin bout is presbyterian medical center in philadelphia w/c is a great company w/ the hospital of university of pennsylvania... i was kinda sad when i left the place...

great! its nice to hear that! One happy work story there!

Quote Originally Posted by Luthienne
    not really. lately the tasks got too repititious it feels like i'm about to burst with sheer boredom. indeed the only thing that makes me happy at work are my companions. lately too i've been doing some soul-searching; before i get sucked up in all this and lose touch with myself and what i'm really meant to do.
    was the soul searching successful? If so, i believe you are back to your track again, fresh and revived!

extreme kau kai usahay grabe ka busy. sahay sad kai boring..

but its better to be busy than stagnant. if stagnant kay daghan mahuna hunaan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamblot
    was the soul searching successful? If so, i believe you are back to your track again, fresh and revived!
    ambut *kalot li-og* what is sucess? bitaw, i believe there are many me's to find. even if things are less than perfect, that thought gets me by. after all "it's the journey and not the destination." or so they say. maybe it's true.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 196 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast