Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

there is no right or wrong religion... whatever doctrine you follow, in the end, your going to meet your maker.. and thats that.. call him/her/it any name you want, but for now, he/she/it is a force you cannot yet hope to comprehend

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    there is no right or wrong religion... whatever doctrine you follow, in the end, your going to meet your maker.. and thats that.. call him/her/it any name you want, but for now, he/she/it is a force you cannot yet hope to comprehend
    I like this, for this I give you hehe

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    But if religion taught you to kill? hmmm, i believe in a good and bad religion.

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    But if religion taught you to kill? hmmm, i believe in a good and bad religion.
    mao jud.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    Then we will agree to disagree.
    God is perfection, and I have never seen a perfect man. To think that the internal enlightenment of a flawed being is perfect and Godly? To me is a flawed logic.
    No its not. You saw a flawed logic because your premise is wrong. People who adhere to the idea of Enlightenment do not believe in the imperfection of man like the way Christians understood it.

We believe that the soul-man(not the body-man) is perfect and divine. Once this is awaken liberation is then achieve.

Blog Entries
    religion really leads to GOD, but in some cases, which GOD?!?
    Last edited by joshua259; 01-15-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    God, however you conceive IT to be is for most Religion the goal of their devotion. Each procedure or formula is unique nevertheless all promised heaven, a place where they can be with God.
    Here we see the common goal of all Religion, each group wants a life of eternity with God, could it be that inspite of the contradictions presented by the groups all of it are valid? meaning the formulas are all correct.
    share your thoughts.....................
    have you ever heard or encountered during your high school days or college days, that the students give or can give the answer but can't give the solution or formula?

its the same with your post or thoughts.

yes, all religion or majority of the religion promised or preached Heaven or Eternal Life.
    Majority of the religion teaches doctrines that they believed they can be with GOD.

But with the part of your post or question "could it be that inspite of the contradictions presented by the groups all of it are valid? meaning the formulas are all correct..."

can we find correct formula from contradicting formulas?
    or its just a matter of pride and ungrateful to stick to the formulas and believe on it even though you know the outcome?

Many religions today will easily say, "our doctrine will lead you to heave or eternal life" but the truth is that their doctrine is baseless and self manifested.

We can easily see or know the intention of a religion and where it will lead us.
    Look or see the intention of their leaders and look or examine the doctrine, if its according to FLESH or SPRITUAL.

many religion alter their doctrine in order to Lure or Entice people to join their group.

Impressions of many people will say, There's many way towards salvation, so that their self-made doctrine will have a place for consideration.

Remember, we have only one soul and if we lost it, then its our fault.

Peace!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    have you ever heard or encountered during your high school days or college days, that the students give or can give the answer but can't give the solution or formula?

its the same with your post or thoughts.

yes, all religion or majority of the religion promised or preached Heaven or Eternal Life.
    Majority of the religion teaches doctrines that they believed they can be with GOD.

But with the part of your post or question "could it be that inspite of the contradictions presented by the groups all of it are valid? meaning the formulas are all correct..."

can we find correct formula from contradicting formulas?
    or its just a matter of pride and ungrateful to stick to the formulas and believe on it even though you know the outcome?

Many religions today will easily say, "our doctrine will lead you to heave or eternal life" but the truth is that their doctrine is baseless and self manifested.

We can easily see or know the intention of a religion and where it will lead us.
    Look or see the intention of their leaders and look or examine the doctrine, if its according to FLESH or SPRITUAL.

many religion alter their doctrine in order to Lure or Entice people to join their group.

Impressions of many people will say, There's many way towards salvation, so that their self-made doctrine will have a place for consideration.

Remember, we have only one soul and if we lost it, then its our fault.

Peace!
    so dili ka mo agree that all Religion leads to God kay lahi lahi ang formula sa matag osa?

you asked...

can we find correct formula from contradicting formulas? Ang resulta sa formula ang akong ponto didto and not ang formula. So puede para nako nga there are instances nga mogamit ta og lahi nga formula but same gihapon ang result.

for instance, gosto ta og peace,we can create different formulas like, sigoro sa mga corrupt they will use bribery, ang oban they will offer their daughter to marry the King or prince of the superior tribe, others sigoro will make a blood pact, different ways but same goal.

don't worry too much about mortals having only one soul, I believe in reincarnation.
    Last edited by Malic; 01-15-2010 at 03:05 PM.

so dili ka mo agree that all Religion leads to God kay lahi lahi ang formula sa matag osa?
    Yes, dili ko mo-agree.
    And one thing, THE FORMULA WILL DEFINE THE OUTPUT.
    How come we have the same output yet we used different formula?

can we find correct formula from contradicting formulas? Ang resulta sa formula ang akong ponto didto and not ang formula. So puede para nako nga there are instances nga mogamit ta og lahi nga formula but same gihapon ang result.
    really, mao diay imo punto ato.
    so para sa imoha ra diay
    So puede para nako nga
    its hard to figure it out kung para sa imoha ra.

for instance, gosto ta og peace,we can create different formulas like, sigoro sa mga corrupt they will use bribery, ang oban they will offer their daughter to marry the superior tribe, others sigoro will make a blood pact, different ways but same goal.
    don't worry too much about mortals having only one soul, I believe in reincarnation.
    But have you considered your example that the peace outcome is different from the peace of each formula you've stated?

Do you accept that Peace is being categorized?

Peace!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    Yes, dili ko mo-agree.
    And one thing, THE FORMULA WILL DEFINE THE OUTPUT.
    How come we have the same output yet we used different formula?

really, mao diay imo punto ato.
    so para sa imoha ra diay .
    its hard to figure it out kung para sa imoha ra.

But have you considered your example that the peace outcome is different from the peace of each formula you've stated?

Do you accept that Peace is being categorized?

Peace!

THE FORMULA WILL DEFINE THE OUTPUT? The formula will produce the desired goal.

How come we have the same output yet we used different formula? because the objective is to achieve the desired result.

But have you considered your example that the peace outcome is different from the peace of each formula you've stated? gi unsa man nimo pagka sulti nga lahi lahi ang peace? peace is peace.

• Peace is Peace

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast