Default The Revelations of Saint Bridget of Sweden

THE REVELATIONS OF SAINT BRIDGET (BIRGITTA) OF SWEDEN
    PROCLAIMED EUROPE'S PATRON SAINT

SAINT BRIDGET'S CANONIZATION WAS CONFIRMED BY POPE BONIFACE IX AND BY POPE MARTIN V

chapter 1 lng sa book akong i-post kay taas kaayo...

BOOK 1 - CHAPTER 1

I am the Creator of heaven and earth, one in divinity with the Father and the Holy Spirit. I am he who spoke to the prophets and the patriarchs, the one whom they awaited. For the sake of their longing and in accordance with my promise, I took flesh without sin, without concupiscence, entering the body of the Virgin like the sun shining through the clearest crystal. The sun does not damage the glass by entering it, nor was the Virgin's virginity lost when I took my human nature. I took flesh but without surrendering my divinity.

I was no less God, ruling and filling all things with the Father and the Holy Spirit, although I, with my human nature, was in the womb of the Virgin. Brightness is never separated from fire, nor was my divinity ever separated from my humanity, not even in death. Next I willed for my pure and sinless body to be wounded from the sole of my foot to the crown of my head for the sins of all men, and to be hung on the cross. It is now offered each day on the altar in order that people might love me more and call to mind my favors more frequently.

Now, however, I am totally forgotten, neglected and scorned, like a king cast out of his own kingdom in whose place a wicked thief has been elected and honored. I wanted my kingdom to be within the human person, and by right I should be king and lord over him, since I made him and redeemed him. Now, however, he has broken and profaned the faith he promised me at baptism. He has violated and rejected the laws I set up for him. He loves his self-will and scornfully refuses to listen to me. Besides, he exalts that most wicked thief, the devil, above me and pledges him his faith. The devil really is a thief, since, by evil temptations and false promises, he steals for himself the human soul that I redeemed with my own blood. It is not because he is more powerful, as it were, than I am that he is able to steal it, since I am so powerful that I can do all things by a single word, and I am so just that I would not commit the least injustice, not even if all the saints asked me to.

However, since man, who has been given free will, voluntarily scorns my commandments and consents to the devil, then it is only just that he should also experience the devil's tyranny. The devil was created good by me but fell through his own wicked will and has, as it were, become my servant for inflicting retribution on the wicked. Although I am now so despised, nevertheless I am still so merciful that I will forgive the sins of any who ask for my mercy and who humble themselves, and I shall free them from the evil thief. But I shall visit my justice upon those who persist in holding me in contempt, and hearing it they will tremble and those who experience it will say: 'Alas, that we were ever born or conceived, alas, that we ever provoked the Lord of majesty to wrath!'

But you, my daughter, whom I have chosen for myself and with whom I speak in spirit, love me with all your heart, not as you love your son or daughter or relatives but more than anything in the world! I created you and spared none of my limbs in suffering for you. And yet I love your soul so dearly that, if it were possible, I would let myself be nailed to the cross again rather than lose you. Imitate my humility: I, who am the king of glory and of angels, was clothed in lowly rags and stood naked at the pillar while my ears heard all kinds of insults and derision. Prefer my will to yours, because my Mother, your Lady, from beginning to end, never wanted anything but what I wanted. If you do this, then your heart will be with my heart, and it will be set aflame with my love in the same way as any dry thing is easily set aflame by fire.

Your soul will be filled with me and I will be in you, and all temporal things will become bitter to you and all carnal desire like poison. You will rest in my divine arms, where there is no carnal desire, only joy and spiritual delight. There the soul, both inwardly and outwardly delighted, is full of joy, thinking of nothing and desiring nothing but the joy that it possesses. So love me alone, and you will have all the things you wish, and you will have them in abundance. Is it not written that the widow's oil did not fail until the day that the Lord sent rain upon the earth according to the words of the prophet? I am the true prophet. If you believe my words and fulfill them, oil and joy and exultation will never fail you for all eternity.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    My contribution......

The Fifteen Prayers revealed by Our Lord to Saint Bridget of Sweden in the Church of St. Paul at Rome
    Are published under sanction of the Decree of November 18, 1966, published in the Acta Apostolicae Sedis, Vol. 58, No.16 of December 29, 1966.

Please see link below for the fifteen prayers....

St. Bridget of Sweden

thanks.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Your welcome........

Thank you for this posting, I will look at the 15 payers with great interest.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Your welcome, to the believers, feel free to connect towards God...........

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    Your welcome, to the believers, feel free to connect towards God...........
    I know this is a little off topic but I saw this on Yahoo today.
    It is an interest to Christians, so I wanted to share it with you.

Bible Possibly Written Centuries Earlier, Text Suggests - Yahoo! News

Scientists have discovered the earliest known Hebrew writing - an inscription dating from the 10th century B.C., during the period of King David's reign.
    The breakthrough could mean that portions of the Bible could have been written 3-4 centuries earlier than previously thought. It indicates that the Kingdom of Israel already existed in the 10th century BCE

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesmusslewhite View Post
    I know this is a little off topic but I saw this on Yahoo today.
    It is an interest to Christians, so I wanted to share it with you.

Bible Possibly Written Centuries Earlier, Text Suggests - Yahoo! News

Scientists have discovered the earliest known Hebrew writing - an inscription dating from the 10th century B.C., during the period of King David's reign.
    The breakthrough could mean that portions of the Bible could have been written 3-4 centuries earlier than previously thought. It indicates that the Kingdom of Israel already existed in the 10th century BCE
    Thanks for sharing bro James.....................

Nice! now lets read all this up...

Default Prophecy Warns 2010 Start of Fatima Chastisement

A visionary from the Philippines, Duke Puntalangit, warns that the Fatima chastisements will begin this year 2010. According to the visionary, the Middle East crisis will eventually result into an all out war, though limited in that region, after which, a revolution originating from Russia, will engulf Europe.

These series of events will cause chaos and bloodshed in all major cities in Europe, the Pope will be murdered in exile, the global economy will plunge deeper, consequently giving the window of opportunity for Russia and China to execute militarily against Europe and the US.

The visionary further elaborates the chastisement as a series of events which he divides into two, namely, the eruption or reawakening of Marxism (Communism) through a revolution in Europe and then the nuclear confrontation of US versus Russia. The US, he says, will be severely affected, economically and politically by the Middle East War and the revolution in Europe. The US will also suffer internal civil disorder which will greatly affect its government's capability to function.

Puntalangit warns that mankind has entered a point of no return and that the chastisements are now non-conditional. He did not elaborate why mankind must suffer the chastisements but instead pointed to the Vatican with the claim that all the while the Pope had the key to world peace but didn't use it. He however emphasizes that the Virgin Mary's prophesied victory will definitely happen but will be realized only after the annihilation of several nations and the election of a new pope who will accomplished the request of the Virgin Mary for the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart.

The visionary gives the following which he said are the immediate signs prior to an unexpected revolution in Europe which will usher in World War III:

1. A papal visit to Russia. This will be the last sign and immediately follows the bloodshed in Europe.

2. The signing of an aggreement, military in nature, between US and Russia. This will happen immediately prior to the nuclear war.

The above events, Puntalangit states, are the immediate signs of the looming human catastrophe. In addition to the above, Mr. Puntalangit advices everyone to focus on current events directly associated with the Catholic Church and Russia, the Middle East, and US-Russia arms negotiations, as awareness of these may help the faithful to become prepared, vigilant and prayerful. The visionary further warned that only one-third of mankind will survive the war and out of this one-third only one-fourth will survive the three days of darkness which will occur a few years after the World War. Hence, he claims, we can expect only five hundred million will be alive to witness the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Mr. Puntalangit can be contacted through dukepuntalangit@yahoo.com
    from: Prophecy Warns 2010 Start of Fatima Chastisement | Before It's News

11.    Advertisement