Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    church is just an institution .

full of rules without , any basis.
    nahhh, they make it along the way.

God is not the church... thats it..

the church is only an organization that teaches its own interpretation of the divine being.. whether its correct or not, we cannot know.. they can only claim to but in reality has no evidence to support it...

i love the Infinite Intelligence, but i hate people/organizations that impose their personal understanding of it/him/her on other persons...

the church can only say you may go to hell, but it has no power whatsoever in putting you in hell... (if there is a hell, im sure there are lots of popes there..)

the word here is respect.. never impose your beliefs on somebody else... each man is entitled to have his/her own interpretation of God..

for me, i found God when i stopped believing in the church.. the church is only a worldly organization.. i found nothing divine in it... it was a social cage.. i am better person now than i was before when i was a church-lover.

Quote Originally Posted by munzter666 View Post
    nahhh, they make it along the way.
    yeah.. and sometimes they'll kick your butt if you disagree.. hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by josephdc View Post
    Why do you say that the Catholic Church is corrupt and even more so than our government?

How do you know that the Church also is responsible for the deaths of "millions or even billions" in history?
    maybe he meant the Inquisition, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    maybe he meant the Inquisition, sir.
    Don't forget the Crusades, the Templar incident. And not to mention both Pope's during the genocides in Germany and Rwanda, barely did anything...

And not to mention they condemn the innocent babies to hell (mga unbaptized). So does that also mean Abraham, Noah is in hell? o_O

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    Don't forget the Crusades, the Templar incident. And not to mention both Pope's during the genocides in Germany and Rwanda, barely did anything...

And not to mention they condemn the innocent babies to hell (mga unbaptized). So does that also mean Abraham, Noah is in hell? o_O
    were you able to witnessed the incident?

^ Wut o_O

Quote Originally Posted by treize View Post
    were you able to witnessed the incident?
    wow...seriously, have you witnessed everything written in your HISTORY books?

famous quotes galore...

Kill them all, God will recognize his own."
    (Arnald Amalric, Papal Legate / 1150-1225/ during the Albigensian Crusade)

"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as erroneous as to claim that Jesus was not born of a virgin."
    (Robert Cardinal Bellarmine / 1542-1621 / at the trial of Galileo in 1615)

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell."
    (Saint Augustin / 354-430 / De genesi ad litteram)

here's a zinger...
    To assert that the Bible is Fiction is as erroneous as to claim that the Church has a problem with pedophile priests.

" I believe in God but I hate the church... "

waw. same here.

there's nothing wrong with hating the Church.

Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    God is not the church... thats it..

the church is only an organization that teaches its own interpretation of the divine being.. whether its correct or not, we cannot know.. they can only claim to but in reality has no evidence to support it...

i love the Infinite Intelligence, but i hate people/organizations that impose their personal understanding of it/him/her on other persons...

the church can only say you may go to hell, but it has no power whatsoever in putting you in hell... (if there is a hell, im sure there are lots of popes there..)

the word here is respect.. never impose your beliefs on somebody else... each man is entitled to have his/her own interpretation of God..

for me, i found God when i stopped believing in the church.. the church is only a worldly organization.. i found nothing divine in it... it was a social cage.. i am better person now than i was before when i was a church-lover.
    kuyaw sad ni imo bro dah... pero same here... i believe in god but i don't go often to church... naka limot na gani ko kanus-a ko ni simba nga ako gyud gi human ang mass, i only go to church to light a candle and pray.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast