Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

thanks for your advice...tutelage is kind of near our place and i want my kid to learn english coz kung sa yaya mostly bisaya jud. ang misc.fee of 3000+ every month sad na?

sa sacred heart 4 yrs old pa man gud ila dawaton..ganahan ta ko a bit earlier para maski 2-3 hrs a day naay activity nga makalearn jud. sa balay yaya raman gud kuyog most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite View Post
    thanks for your advice...tutelage is kind of near our place and i want my kid to learn english coz kung sa yaya mostly bisaya jud. ang misc.fee of 3000+ every month sad na?
    ang 3k is pag enroll lang. mao sad ako prob kay bisayaon siya sahay sa amo helper and kung english sad gahi ayo paminawon. so naa gyud times na makuha niya. atleast in tutelage he is surrounded with other kids na ga english sad.

Bethany Christian School in Buena Hills, Guadalupe...

Kids are taught both Chinese and English... The classrooms are very windy because the school is situated on a mountainous area, near residential homes.Great facilities that could compete with any other pre-elementary school. The discipline is par excellence as this is what the school is best known for, aside from its academic thrust. As with academics, you can be assured your preschoolers could read when they reach Grade 1, that is orally and with a higher level of comprehension.

Nursery 1 age begins at 3 years old...For inquiries, please contact this number...262-0140...

Quote Originally Posted by necroSis View Post
    Bethany Christian School in Buena Hills, Guadalupe...

Kids are taught both Chinese and English... The classrooms are very windy because the school is situated on a mountainous area, near residential homes.Great facilities that could compete with any other pre-elementary school. The discipline is par excellence as this is what the school is best known for, aside from its academic thrust. As with academics, you can be assured your preschoolers could read when they reach Grade 1, that is orally and with a higher level of comprehension.

Nursery 1 age begins at 3 years old...For inquiries, please contact this number...262-0140...
    i have heard of bethany and heard good feedbacks. layo lang gyud...

Default Re: Looking for a good pre-school

my daughter is going to school at Imaculada at Gorordo.

she started to go there at 4 starting nursery then
    since
    st therese only accepts students at 5 years old.
    shes incoming prep today.
    nice unta ang jesuit school. mahal lng kaayo 40+
    and 5k ang reg fee for alumni.

How to make a money online.

8.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123