Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pepponeskie View Post
    assuming nga ang foreign companies tanang empleyado foreigner (which is imposible kaau, pero assume lang ta)...ok na, dili lisud mo trabaho kay english tanang sotrya...

pero inig gawas nimo sa trabaho ang imong makita hinapon unya di ka magtoon ug nihonggo maunsa man ka inig palit nimo sa imong gusto? inig sakay nimo sa train? kung magpahospital ka, etc....
    awz... for general use jd diay xa

Quote Originally Posted by dOrangeNdPink View Post
    awz... for general use jd diay xa
    for general use and for your own survival...

mga japayuki ra nga naminyo ug hapon hayahay didto.

^mao nay hayahay didto...

hehehehe! sayn ra diay akong life ngad2 XD hehehehe! btaw oi... i was wondering if i should apply for software engineer/developer there...

Quote Originally Posted by dOrangeNdPink View Post
    hehehehe! sayn ra diay akong life ngad2 XD hehehehe! btaw oi... i was wondering if i should apply for software engineer/developer there...
    which company in cebu are you working? if NEC ka or any other japanese company, advantage nimo.

Banned User
    Ive been in Japan for 6 months only and we called it training but it is actually working. Its a one way a company can save its labor-cost. You will be trained to speak, right, read Japanese (Nihonggo) because Japanese knows very little English.

I have seen several Filipinos working there also as a professionals...working there is tough...not that tough but tougher than you expect...Japanese are known for their workaholics attitude.

There are several cases of death due to overwork, and they called it "karoshi" 過労死. I was there having a business trip in a Toyota factory in Tokyo, for 2 months I've been working like an addict that needs to bring my work and drawings at home to continue working. And sad to say, you are working for free. They have this culture "sabis-zangyou" or service overtime. It means that you have to work to thank and please your company because they have given you a salary.

Yes, they have a high salary when converted to Peso, minimum of 300k Yen a month, equals to 157K pesos. But your cost of living there is very expensive. You must rent a flat that have aircon and heater due to its climate. The cheapest food that you can eat that's enough to feed your hungry stomach is about 300~500 yen, around 150~250 pesos. There are cheap food also about 100yen but not enough to fill your stomach.

I was offered to be send back again to Japan for 6 months to 1 year...my reply was straight and simple.."Thanks, but no thanks".
    you mean to say bro nga working in japan is dangerous to your health pud diay? pls tell us more about your understanding of karoshi.

Banned User
    which company in cebu are you working? if NEC ka or any other japanese company, advantage nimo.
    why diay if NEC bro? na curious nuon ko dah hehehe

i'm not working for nec but still japanese company... nka stay man ko sa japan but for pleasure ra to xa, mga about 3 months... and yeah... their english sux... but if basic or daily conversation na japanese i think kaya ra nako... wala lang jd ko nka experience og work ngad2... lastly is it true na ang general nihongo is different from business nihongo?

I agree. It's really very difficult for someone pursuing to work in Japan. But, just a tip for IT engineers: There is a big factor if you've passed the PhilNITS exam (formerly known as JITSE), an IT certification for IT engineers as well as the Japanese Language exam. In that case, the Japanese companies will be looking for you instead of you looking for them. If you haven't done so, there's still a chance for someone to work there provided that they have a long experience already in the IT industry Or your company here in the Philippines is Japan-based. It's a factor also if you have an international driver's license because some companies do ask if you have one.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast