Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy M110S (Converted Korean Version of Galaxy-S I9000) Issues & About

pwede ra diretso update Gingerbread sa KIES? mawala na mga korean icons? can someone post pic sa inyo M110s. inyo screen lock naa ghapon korean time? unsaon pagwala ani?

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy M110S (Converted Korean Version of Galaxy-S I9000) Issues & About

naa gihapon tanan.. ma uninstall mana nimo using.. titanium backup

SHW-M110S (Galaxy S Korean Model) - HOME Screen/Modded

Quote Originally Posted by campsg View Post

can u pm me the details of how u modded it?

nice homescreen

Quote Originally Posted by campsg View Post

ako pud bai. pwede ask kung giunsa nimo? naa pa japon ang call recording na feature?

Any update on your Samsung Galaxy M110S?

Wala na update ani?
    @camsg - Aha na site nimo nakita ang mga cooked ROM para ani na phone?

Sorry karon lang ko nakabalik....

I downloaded firmware updates from here: m110sroms.info (pero murag dili na ni updated kay ang latest firmware is VG26). But you can get the VG14 from there.... then if you need to update to the latest firmware, use KIES to update (always backup your data para sigurado)

* Flash it using ODIN --> (only choose PDA and browser location sa .tar nga imo gidownload)

* You can download Tegrak Kernel Here: PSPMASTER (ensure na same ug firmware, like VG14...)

* Gamit ko ug Tegrak Kernel for the lagfix

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tegrak.lagfix

* Enable Rooting.

I used, lagfix all, they said using ONENAND kay paspas daw pero naa limit sa memory so wala ko mogamit.

It will reboot the phone ... you will see a lot of messy output. Don't touch anything until you see a message in the output:

SUCCEEDED!!!
    press any key to reboot...

There will be about 4 or 5 SUCCEEDED messages but you are looking for the one followed by "press any key to reboot"

Press reboot and you're all set, rooted and lagfixed.

This is an excellent video tutorial and pictorial (Video Tutorial) even if you don't understand a lick of Korean.

Used Chrome browser, it will auto translate the page to English language.

New Screens

nindot lagi ni hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast