Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

Quote Originally Posted by Eriz View Post
    there's nothing wrong about it and if ever you feel something for your friend and you think it can grow, it's absolutely fine! people in the jurassic age are more conservative and it's 2011 already.. open up your mind to some possibilities. go out with him just like you hang out with your friends. set expectations if ever you really don't anything than friendship para dili siya mag expect.

i hope that helps..

cool eriz!!!

Default Re: I need your OPINION..if a boy asked you to go to his apartment, just to hang out?

Quote Originally Posted by sHenZee03 View Post
    If you think there's no malice at all if you go there alone, then go. I think you're too worried about what people would think of you going there. He said you'll be doing movie marathons and food tripping right? What's so bad about that? It's just some of the things "friends" do together unless those two things are code names for lascivious acts. Yes, you can bring friends along but if the guy insists that you go alone then there's really something up his sleeve.

There are two most possible things that will happen when you're there alone. It's either you catch up OR make out. The choice is yours anyway if you reject him when he makes his move or not. The hint is "he likes you" and then pair it with "he wants you to be in his apartment". That should tell you something. Think TS. Think.

i so lurve your opinion ShenZee!

Quote Originally Posted by sHenZee03 View Post
    If you think there's no malice at all if you go there alone, then go. I think you're too worried about what people would think of you going there. He said you'll be doing movie marathons and food tripping right? What's so bad about that? It's just some of the things "friends" do together unless those two things are code names for lascivious acts. Yes, you can bring friends along but if the guy insists that you go alone then there's really something up his sleeve.

There are two most possible things that will happen when you're there alone. It's either you catch up OR make out. The choice is yours anyway if you reject him when he makes his move or not. The hint is "he likes you" and then pair it with "he wants you to be in his apartment". That should tell you something. Think TS. Think.
    quite fantastic opinion you've got ShenZee thank you soo much

Quote Originally Posted by Eriz View Post
    there's nothing wrong about it and if ever you feel something for your friend and you think it can grow, it's absolutely fine! people in the jurassic age are more conservative and it's 2011 already.. open up your mind to some possibilities. go out with him just like you hang out with your friends. set expectations if ever you really don't anything than friendship para dili siya mag expect.

i hope that helps..

tnx eriz! nice opinion.

Blog Entries

wanna know a guy's opinion?

99% of guys who ask you that has something in mind. you know what i mean.

1% are nerds who just want to show something boring.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackJasmine View Post
    Suggestion lang: Why wont you go there with friends... I mean dili lang kamo duha....
    same thoughts exactly. bring the whole gang with you. (unarmed of course) let somebody know where you will be. take a photo of that guy and proliferate it all over your facebook just in case you get mugged.. and ask if he has a really nice home theater to go with the movie marathon and food choices. =) who knows you might be just way over your head and he might just need company to aid his digestion. i'm just pulling your leg.. enjoy dai!

Quote Originally Posted by myk101 View Post
    same thoughts exactly. bring the whole gang with you. (unarmed of course) let somebody know where you will be. take a photo of that guy and proliferate it all over your facebook just in case you get mugged.. and ask if he has a really nice home theater to go with the movie marathon and food choices. =) who knows you might be just way over your head and he might just need company to aid his digestion. i'm just pulling your leg.. enjoy dai!

tnx myk! am speechless with your opinion
    but you gotta point there!

there is no sense in analyzing if the guy likes you or not....

a guy who likes a girl would set the time and place outside of his room to meet the girl... if he is really a guy and not a lazy jerk... he would ask her to treat her out in a movie together and not a movie on his room... that is too lame lazy a guy jud (if the notion of liking is concern). His room would be the last thing you will enter.. if kamo na sa inyong relationship... (you know what i mean by it.. hehehe)

again... on the context of inviting you in his room for a movie marathon? geez.. it is such a lame idea of a lazy guy.

murag feel lng nku na d na xa movie marathon ra ya ga huna2x...lol
    pro f salig ka niya..naa rpud nimo..hmmm just keep in mind imong safety.

if you go, just bring protection

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast