Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for something I'm not...

Still... matigulang na dalaga ra unta mo!!!

Default Re: I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for something I'm not...

Selfish man na thinking... k for example ha, ako maldita kaau.. d man maau ang maldita, so mag try jud ko adjust and control myself.. although i know deep inside maldita jud ko, it's a good thing to change the bad stuff about you...

Default Re: I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for something I'm not...

not the attitude part, the physical part. huhuhuhu

TS.. I would assume your talking about your gay side right?

well, to each it's own preference... No one hates you.. the admission and accepting yourself for who and what you are, irregardless on what people look at you... is the best shield you can defend to yourself... you don't need to pretend who you are.. given the fact that you're gay...

Coming out in the open and acceptance to one's personality can be the greatest gift you can give to yourself... Society and people are always fond of criticizing other people's faults.. But if you just shut them out and ignore their criticisms.. then I am sure you can handle yourself jud.. whenever and wherever you are pa dire sa kalibutan...

WTF?! what GAY side?!

awwww.. well, that changes it... but then again, i wouldn't say that.. another example would be, if i was an obese person and just waiting around for someone to love me for what i am, then that's pretty selfish.. i mean i know you're not supposed to lose weight for another person, but hey who wants to love a gross fatso dba?
    which physical aspect are you talking about?

my small *ehem*

LOlz. you got a pretty big "small" problem dude... tsk tsk..

but it shouldnt be a big "small" problem in some relationships.. uhmm a girl actually broke up with you for that?

gamita imong sima part...............niabot ng 4 inches?

oo, kay lisud kuno mapasok sa iyang lubot

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast