Page 4 of 201 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Sony Ericsson diri ta ninyo.....

25,000 was the selling price. still waiting for another batch mo abot

hmm... no comments... balik lang usa ta sa topic palihug..
    naa diay black nga P800 ka'ng pidz111 and kang chingcky_ice nga N7650 black pud...
    ganahan ko sa screen sa P800.. once ra ko naka try.. hmm.. a sneak peek sa ka'ng Ryan and a 2 mins testing sa P800 pud sa ako client..

Quote Originally Posted by CrasHBURN
    hmm... no comments... balik lang usa ta sa topic palihug..
    naa diay black nga P800 ka'ng pidz111 and kang chingcky_ice nga N7650 black pud...
    ganahan ko sa screen sa P800.. once ra ko naka try.. hmm.. a sneak peek sa ka'ng Ryan and a 2 mins testing sa P800 pud sa ako client..
    smagol pasabot nako sa akong black unit.. the one i told you nga sayop ug price.. i gave you the t610 na price instead sa p800.. illegal use of term ako based on the masters.

Guys, im really sorry for the trouble I made.. you might think that this is my style of getting away from it.. but its not, you maybe right “galit ako sa mundo” diri ra gyud nako na express sa forums.. maski ana, ma PinoyPC,Futuremark and HoFo.. sometimes wla lang gyud,, I don’t really understand. I know that im at fault wity Ryan and St@rrr. And to the rest of you.. sometimes dli gyud ko maka notice unsa nga words akong gamiton diri sa internet.. or sometimes even in real life. Its my only way of releasing it.. and in exchange I hurt others and again hurt my self, I just had this awareness.. im not forcing you guys to be my friends again, what im saying is sorry for the things ive done.. im really in a mess both in istorya and partly in real life. You peeps might not notice it in E.B.’s but it try my best to hide it.. what you see are sometimes fake smiles.. I do that para dli kayo ko sigi huna2x. as for ryan and starr and the others.. I know you hate my guts.. sorri bai.. sometimes ani jud ko sa forums.. but il try not to be.. if you still wanna piece of me.. ok ra nako.. sa bukton lang. ok ra nako.. wla nai problem, maski mo attend ka ug E.B. para ana lang.. no problem. Il accept my punishment or what ever.. that also goes for the rest of you who hate me.. sorry kayo.. imyo nanang choice to forgive and forget.

What does it take for him to be aware of his ways Murag daghan na kaayog threads nga nagka bikil nana siya with people... not just us.

I just hope that you are sincere about this... coz I don't want to bump in into another thread nga maguba kung maabot ka...

God is acting like he is GOD I guess...

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Though shall not take thy Lords name in Vain.. Sus gi kapital pa gyud ang "g".. whoever you are please be careful, ting uwan raba karun makilatan gyud ka. Catholic or not you should respect other peoples religion.
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

bahala nag unsa, basta ang importante, naka realize pud (gamay) sa iyang mistakes. i understand Neo dark, basta lalake, dili man sad dali-dali-on nga mu ask of forgiveness. cge lang, later on, ma OK na tanan tao dri sa Istorya.

I think mu decrease na ang price sa P800 within this month. naa naman sad bag-ong model ma release (though i dont know pa the model). I'll wait for it.

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A friend of mine has the T610, he got it from HK(Very expensive ) But he likes the phone though. He got scared because there was a lot of word on the net that this unit was recalled and versions lower the 23 have lotsa problems and should be returned, his version was 19 and everything seemed ok, for now. One thing I dont like about the phone is that it only has 2mb.. So its basically a T68i replacement. I think the P800 is still the best, judging the price from the day it was released, the depreciation is slow. From 40k to 32k isnt that bad I bought it at 35k around 2 months ago so im still pretty happy with it. Lotsa new aps man gud Im surprised the "BLACK" units were able to sell @ 25k.. when wherever you get the P800 for retail its above 30k man gyud.. Except if you get it from with a plan from any provider or kinawat
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

Yeah... the T610 is quite nice... but 2mb of memory is just disappointing I'm still looking for a phone... the P800 is still the best but it's very expensive! I don't think I can afford it. I don't wanna buy P800 nga black or no warranty coz semicon don't do upgrades to these phones. Sayang kaayo...

pa buy nalang sa imong sweetheart

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 201 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast