View Poll Results: Close/Lock the Free Internet threads?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's appropriate that these threads be closed.

29 19.33%
  • No, there is nothing wrong with it.

111 74.00%
  • Undecided.

10 6.67%
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: OPEN FORUM On Free Internet (USB Modems)

they no longer need to implement such policy coz they already have the ability to block/filter a certain user to connect to a certain vpn server without having to register to any of their products or don't have enough credits to access over their connections. And besides those third party VPN servers plays a role to lessen the burden of their systems when it get bottleneck by a millions of subscribers accessing their server at once by giving the user the freedom to choose which server he is going to use by just using vpn. its not a fact but logically it make sense. Now it only depends on how the user will going to use VPN. at my point of view the reason why this big 3 isp provider also offers VPN services is simply to reduce the access to their main server by rerouting a certain user to a diffrent server through VPN and can also make money at the same time.

dili ko swito hap.. plz enlighten me mga guru diha.

^ ^ ikaw na ang guru box2joe... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by box2joe View Post
    they no longer need to implement such policy coz they already have the ability to block/filter a certain user to connect to a certain vpn server without having to register to any of their products or don't have enough credits to access over their connections. And besides those third party VPN servers plays a role to lessen the burden of their systems when it get bottleneck by a millions of subscribers accessing their server at once by giving the user the freedom to choose which server he is going to use by just using vpn. its not a fact but logically it make sense. Now it only depends on how the user will going to use VPN. at my point of view the reason why this big 3 isp provider also offers VPN services is simply to reduce the access to their main server by rerouting a certain user to a diffrent server through VPN and can also make money at the same time.

dili ko swito hap.. plz enlighten me mga guru diha.
    no offense bro but i think dili jud ka sweto... back read all the posts & arguments & you'll be enlightened.

wa jud ni problema ning VPN kun i-implement lang ug tinarong kana bang fair pud sa telco dili lang kay free ride.

Why not register as VAS business aron klarong legal mag retailer, pareha sa mga nag VAS ug mga SMS nga gamit gihapon sa infra sa telco?

Basta ako, mag-ampo lang ko nga taod2 pa ko makagamit ug VPN kay dako sad baya ni tabang nako. D pa nako kaya ang 995 per month keron. Kung d na jud pwede ang VPN, aw wa ta mahimo hehe

@ netcommando: sorry boss. igo ra ko ni share sa ako idea bout why wala sila (isp) ni release ug policy to prohibit users to use vpn. i know how vpn works coz mao man sad na ako gamit sa balay. gamit ragud ug usb modem using your favorite telco provider unya use vpn servers para makasabot ka sa ako buot ipasabot. check daw if makaconnect ka sa internet na wala kay load or if wala ka ni avail sa ilang mga promo or ug wala ba ma block imo simcard after use.

im not here to say na pahimuslan nato ang vpn or di ko gusto na iban ang vpn sa istorya. coz for me it's really up to the moderator sa site kung unsay plano nila aning vpn thread. if it violates any of their rules then be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Latyo View Post
    Basta ako, mag-ampo lang ko nga taod2 pa ko makagamit ug VPN kay dako sad baya ni tabang nako. D pa nako kaya ang 995 per month keron. Kung d na jud pwede ang VPN, aw wa ta mahimo hehe
    this is a very honest comment.

Quote Originally Posted by box2joe View Post
    @ netcommando: sorry boss. igo ra ko ni share sa ako idea bout why wala sila (isp) ni release ug policy to prohibit users to use vpn. i know how vpn works coz mao man sad na ako gamit sa balay. gamit ragud ug usb modem using your favorite telco provider unya use vpn servers para makasabot ka sa ako buot ipasabot. check daw if makaconnect ka sa internet na wala kay load or if wala ka ni avail sa ilang mga promo or ug wala ba ma block imo simcard after use.

im not here to say na pahimuslan nato ang vpn or di ko gusto na iban ang vpn sa istorya. coz for me it's really up to the moderator sa site kung unsay plano nila aning vpn thread. if it violates any of their rules then be it.
    ning try pud ko ning mga free vpn oi kay naa jud area nga maglisud tag connect thru wifi. kung pag-boost lang or pag-stable sa internet connection while mi-avail sa ISP mga promos, way problema na but kung free internet thru vpn with 2peso load unlimited internet then i think that's unfair to telco.

I have nothing against this VPN access but the way it is used is really different from how a VPN was designed. It is an existing technology no doubt about that. But telcos invested a huge amount of money in their infrastructure to provide end-user with paid reliable service. Investment comes with profitability and losses. They invested on their network infrastructure to provide better service hoping to bring in profit to their business and not to be exploited on any other purpose not intended. It's quite similar to tapping in to VECO electric lines without having an account. Not because it is possible would mean it's legal.
    Last edited by twEATer; 09-04-2012 at 03:48 PM.

VPN Connection is commonly used when you want to hide/encrypt critical data thru the web, but if you want to hide your packets from your ISP to have a "free" BW (Bandwidth), its a no!! NO!! depende ra ge unsa nimo pag gamit ang VPN connection, ang uban nga wala kasabot unsa na. pa-goryo2x ra guro.. pero ethically sayop gyud.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast