Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Default Which is the best STARBUCKS in Cebu?(Ayala, SM , IT park or Banawa)

This is the email i sent to Rustans Coffee, the Philippine franchise owner of Starbucks.

----

Hi,

My name is Jeffrey Wong, from Mandaue City Cebu, and presently working at Some Company Name.

I emailed you because of a “minor” issue encountered at Starbucks Ayala Cebu, when one of my companions found 2 screws in her cup of coffee. It happened around 12:00 midnight of August 27. There were about 6 of us, and each of us had coffee. I believe it was all our first time to visit Starbucks. We all enjoyed not just the coffee but also the place. Then my friend wondered why she can hear an unsual sound everytime she drank the coffee. The coffee was half full when she discovered 2 screws inside the cup.

We called the attention of the staff, then we gave the 2 screws already placed inside a paper cup. We were expecting either of two things from them: A replacement of the coffee or an apology. An informal apology was already enough though, never mind the replacement. Minutes passed, and we heard nothing from them. So I went to the counter and asked if they have email. The lady (i believe she's part of the admin staff) asked me if "it was about the 2 screws" and i said yes. Then came a reply from her that i wasnt expecting. She basically said, Sir, there's nothing to worry about, because the 2 screws are clean, and besides it's already midnight when you ordered the coffee.

Okay, let's say the screws were 100% clean, and germ-free. What if my friend accidentally swallowed those “clean” screws?

More power (and grace) to the Stabucks franchise!

Attached is the receipt or if you don't want to download the attachment i provided a link to it.

http://www.yourimagehost.com/is.php?i=25010&img=rc1.gif

God bless!

A concerned Starbucks Customer,

Jeffrey B. Wong

Default Re: My bad experience with Starbucks Ayala (August 2004)

thats bad. i'll never visit them again

Maybe the Cebu staff weren't well-versed in customer service. Or maybe wala pa na gi-implement sa owner.

It's not that I'm defending them but I've had great experience with Starbucks' (Manila lang) customer service. One time, I decided to order espresso cuz I've never tasted that before. Then, when I realized na pait kaayo, I went back to buy a cafe mocha. The cashier asked me if I was dissatisfied with the espresso, I said I didn't expect it would be that bitter. Then, she said okay libre na lang daw ang cafe mocha.

Maybe you can talk to the owner or email rustans. I know the the family who owns rustans owns the starbucks philippine franchise.

yah, let's not be so harsh on them. customer service is a very hard job amd you can never please everybody, but nonetheless, you deserve something from them jeffrey. i don't know what but definitely there should be something.

this happened a year ago. did rustan's coffee respond to your email?

very bad... It's unimaginable that somebody would say "Sir, there's nothing to worry about, because the 2 screws are clean, and besides it's already midnight when you ordered the coffee"

Did they do something about this?

i think this is a dud....mura man ug unbelievable...maybe a disgruntled emplyee nag himo ani...please discern well...i think this just a selfish ploy becareful

@Zirv yeah ok cool..

maybe yu have to swallow the screws first so that yu can have their full attention

basin ug screw driver flavor to cya.... hehhee

d ba sa bar kung order kag screw driver na drink wala juy screw driver for real.... now this is the real thing!! hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast