Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Still waiting for my invite sa H2H league.

Blog Entries
    @lunateec22

I just checked the scoring ... I think it's counterproductive to have these together: FGM and FG%, 3PM and 3P%, FTM and FT%. I suggest to remove FGM, 3PM and FT%. We already have PTS anyways. Is it possible to have OREB and DREB instead of just TREB?

Blog Entries
    Making official threads , so hopefully people can choose where to join and plan out both H2H and Roto leagues na.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Blog Entries
    As an added bonus , i'm thinking of sticky posting this along with Roto official thread.

Game on guys!

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Me! I want to join!

Quote Originally Posted by groogie75 View Post
    Still waiting for my invite sa H2H league.
    Naka-line pa ka bro kay end of the month pa ang deadline sa original nga mga managers para ma-renew ilang teams. Naghuwat pa sad ko kang @KE-25 to take over an un-managed team. Kung naa lain dili ka-renew sa ila team, diha na na tka i-invite para mo-takeover.

Unya kung naa pa interested mo-apil sa H2H, pwede nato himuon up to 18-20 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by FAQ View Post
    @lunateec22

I just checked the scoring ... I think it's counterproductive to have these together: FGM and FG%, 3PM and 3P%, FTM and FT%. I suggest to remove FGM, 3PM and FT%. We already have PTS anyways. Is it possible to have OREB and DREB instead of just TREB?
    Changed scoring settings to the following:
    Standard 13-cat
    PTS
    FG%
    FGM
    FT%
    FTM
    3PM%
    3PM
    OREB
    DREB
    STL
    TO
    BLK
    AST
    Last edited by lunateec22; 08-26-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22 View Post
    Naka-line pa ka bro kay end of the month pa ang deadline sa original nga mga managers para ma-renew ilang teams. Naghuwat pa sad ko kang @KE-25 to take over an un-managed team. Kung naa lain dili ka-renew sa ila team, diha na na tka i-invite para mo-takeover.

Unya kung naa pa interested mo-apil sa H2H, pwede nato himuon up to 18-20 teams.

Changed scoring settings to the following:
    Standard 13-cat
    PTS
    FG%
    FGM
    FT%
    FTM
    3PM%
    3PM
    OREB
    DREB
    STL
    TO
    BLK
    AST
    Hey Luna, this invite you sent me is for an H2H fantasy league? your A Dhabi?

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    Hey Luna, this invite you sent me is for an H2H fantasy league? your A Dhabi?
    Yes. You are taking over a team, if you're down with that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lunateec22 View Post
    Yes. You are taking over a team, if you're down with that.
    Hey Luna , sorry man , this coming season i've got a couple of leagues i'm taking care off with multiple users , heck I'm reactivating my hoopsmeister account just for this so i don't get confused , thinking of slowing down in the near future but wanted to play with ya guys, if you don't mind , i'll do just roto with users here , please give that free team to someone that loves the H2H format, thanks man. Oh when do you plan to do the draft for this league so we have separate weekends ... wondering if guys here in cebu are willing to come out for draft night.

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    Hey Luna , sorry man , this coming season i've got a couple of leagues i'm taking care off with multiple users , heck I'm reactivating my hoopsmeister account just for this so i don't get confused , thinking of slowing down in the near future but wanted to play with ya guys, if you don't mind , i'll do just roto with users here , please give that free team to someone that loves the H2H format, thanks man. Oh when do you plan to do the draft for this league so we have separate weekends ... wondering if guys here in cebu are willing to come out for draft night.
    Our draft date is currently set to Sat Oct 4 11:45pm SGT. Not our final schedule though, I still need to hear from other people's schedule. And I would love to get everyone on draft night, but I think we'll just settle drafting online.

No problem with the playing just the roto league. I had the same thing of fantasy leagues going on last year. It was crazy. I feel you. Now I only have 3 leagues to play unlike last year's eight.
    Last edited by lunateec22; 08-26-2014 at 03:10 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast