Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

for sale PINOY CARE application for canada.. pwede ra ibalhin sa inyong pangalan ingon ang tga pinoy care. ang reason ky akong wife duha ka agency gi applyan sa pinoy care and wise(quebec) ng wait na lng mi para sa among medical request for quebec sa wa na magamit ang sa pinoy care... mka save mo ani ky discounted gmay...PM lng for details..

worth it uy..i visited montreal twice, grabe ka nindut didtu.. planning to move there

Im now processing my docs for PR thru sponsor sa akong wife. Dec. 2017 pa naku gipasa but until now wala pay hungihong naunsa na ba to akong papeles. Nabagtok na man tingali to akoang papeles sa Abu Dhabi.

Moving to any country involves a lot of effort, money, and stress. Even moving to a different city - or even a house - is a pretty hectic process! But moving countries, that is something else. I was too young to remember the process of our family moving to Canada, but from what my mother is telling me, it really takes some toll on the entire family. And naturally so. But she is very joyous about the life she is living now. She tells us about the hardship she had to go through while she was young, while we (our kids) were just infants, and she had to work two jobs while dad was struggling in finding a better job to feed all the mouths in our family. So I believe the tears of joy in her eyes when talking about how moving to Canada changed her life - our lives - speaks volumes! Although the process was torturous. Before you decide you want to move to a different country, make sure to check the costs of living on websites such as https://costoflivingreports.com/.

Immigrating to Canada: Is it really worth it? <-- New adventure & chapter in life okay kaau. but if mabiyaan ang parents Dili worth it

6.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567