Default Custom Tattoo Design

Anyone here who makes custom tattoo design concept? Pm me pahimo ko

It is hard to help you with the tattoo concept. You can start searching online for the preferable style. It will help you to narrow the search and it will be easier to choose the concept. When you will have a list of tattoos you would like to have on your body you can start looking for an artist who will tell you about how such tattoos are made and how they can redraw the pictures to make them unique. Also, try to learn more about instruments that are used to make tattoos. You can read this material https://inkedway.com/best-tattoo-kits. In such a way you can test if the artist is really experienced if you start asking him about the tattoo making process.

Quote Originally Posted by jameshoward View Post
    It is hard to help you with the tattoo concept. You can start searching online for the preferable style. It will help you to narrow the search and it will be easier to choose the concept. When you will have a list of tattoos you would like to have on your body you can start looking for an artist who will tell you about how such tattoos are made and how they can redraw the pictures to make them unique. Also, try to learn more about instruments that are used to make tattoos. You can read this material https://inkedway.com/best-tattoo-kits. In such a way you can test if the artist is really experienced if you start asking him about the tattoo making process.
    You don't often see such a detailed answer on forums. I completely agree with the author

- - - Updated - - -

Nowadays a tattoo is one of the ways to express your "inner world", and to emphasize your originality. Did you decide to get yourself a tattoo? It is necessary to understand that there are no temporary tattoos, so the design choice must be conscious. That is why I decided to create my own blog - ctmtattoo.com, where I will share my thoughts about the limitless world of the tattoo industry and a selection of the best works and tattoo artists in the world.
    Last edited by Waltorres; 01-24-2023 at 07:23 PM.

4.    Advertisement