Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I agree that life needs variety, so why not change jobs and try doing what you love? Moreover, the same job is very tiring, but I want to try something new, for example, I worked as an accountant and got tired of routine work, I like an active lifestyle. I turned to a service https://resumereviewservice.com/resumespice-review where they helped me write a resume according to my interests. I like snowboarding and have not bad skills, they were indicated in the resume, I was offered a job as a snowboarding instructor and this is what I need.

try sa mynimo nga website TS

As you go into college, you might be thinking about the future and how to diversify your career. Most people know what dorm means (a type of building where rooms are rented), but not everyone knows that dorm can also mean "to decay." This meaning comes from the food sense. If you dorm food, it will spoil. To help you diversify your career in college dorms, here is a basic dorm checklist of dorm essentials that can help. Here are some dorm checklist tips for college dorms. The first is to have a lot of dorm storage containers. It's inconvenient to have dorm stuff strewn all over the place, so having well-organized dorm storage areas is particularly helpful. Good dorm organization will help you find things quickly, which can be dorm life savers. The next dorm checklist tip is to have a lot of dorm organization tools, such as dorm labels and dorm-room storage bags. You can get these dorm items cheap at big discount stores, like the ones that sell dorm stuff in bulk (you can get several cheap dorm organization tools for under $5). This will dorm allow you to buy dorm stuff that is dorm functional and dorm decorative.

Quote Originally Posted by Venn View Post
    Haven't posted in quite a while.

I am an Electrical Engineer having a 6 months exp as a production operator, 1 year as a full time teacher and then 2 years as a contractual/pro-b Cadet Engineer in a certain corporation (right now I am still in the said corporation but I only have 4 months left). Sadly, pahumanay na akong cadetship program pero wala ko nakakuha ug position kay tungod aning palakasay ug next of kin na gina practice in some companies.

I have been applying to so many companies during the time na 10 months left nalang ako contract and so far only first interview rako taman or inig human sa second interview e ask ka "do you know anyone in this corporation?", "do you have a relative?" which basically means kinsa akong backer and sadly either classmates na dili pang manager ila position or simply kaila lang jud.

Naa unta koy close friend sa una na isa siya sa mga supervisors sa company iyaha unta kong backeran and then I had high hopes na makasulod ko pero sadly, once again, lahi ang nakasulod and it is someone that has a relative pero dili same ug apilyedo. After 6 months murag ka surrenderon nako ug pangapply but my parents still urged me na mu apply gihapon bisag asa.. but still waiting for vancies or job postings.

In the 6 months pud nakog pangita ug work, I stumbled on a website called Udemy and didto ko nag sugod ug learn ug Web Development and Digital Marketing. So far nalingaw ko ug study sa pagka Web Developer (which might be my passion kay if dili ko ma engineer, I considered something in programming) and still studied sa Digital Marketing pero at a slower pace kay I was not so interested.

Would you guys consider adding (not changing) a career para ma diversify inyo skillset? or focus ramo sa inyo na graduate-an and use that as your forever job? Kay na feel man gud nako na murag nag saturate na ang market in most jobs or just this practice na "palakasay" or "next of kin" ang naka-apan ngano di dayun makakuha ug work (or at least thats what I think?). Nangita lang pud kog way na inig kahuman sa akong contract as much as possible dili ko matambay kay lain kaayo ang feeling pila ka months ma tambay.

Any advices or suggestions so far?

A resume writers san Diego can help you develop a diversified career by analyzing your skills and strengths and helping you craft a resume that showcases your unique skills and experience. They can also help you identify and apply for jobs that fit your interests and experience, as well as help you network and build relationships that can lead to new opportunities.

Yes there are many career opportunities to start. But before choosing the best career you want to pursue you need to do research on that. You can also start as a business to start your career. For that Canadian government offereing CDAP grant for start up business and small scale medium scale business. I am giving you reference to know more about CDAP https://ca.valenta.io/canada-digital-adoption-program/ here

Hello. suggest the best marketing for the site. I am just a beginner in this profession, I used to work as a builder. now I have an online store with liquids https://hookahcat.com.ua for electronic cigarettes in Ukraine

7.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12