Page 15 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Default .. all about Religion here..

Maxim wrote:
    i mean its impossible, each religion claims theyre in the Truth and anything outside their beliefs, anyone outside their group is "false"? False in the sense its not in the Truth but not necessarily Evil and bad.

We didn't claim that outside of the church is false. God will call all his sheep to be gathered in one place which is the Church.
    Apostles and Christ has debate with the other group in their time. Apostle paul before he was called was the number one persecutor of Christians but by the grace of God he was called and became the minister of Church.
    Debate will bring good to the people if they accept that they are wrong. The problem of a debate they wont accept that they are wrong.
    During debate if you're with God, he will give you what to answer and the church will not be ashamed. read Luke 21:13-15 and Joel 2:27.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman
    satan don't need to be called, he will come to you the moment you lack faith and doubted God.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8.
    Peace!
    here now is a very typical scare tactics of religions.....they keep people in a state of fear. telling us that there is something out there unseen that will consume our souls, that sin will agitate the minds of men and hearts of women thereby condemning our souls as sinful not worthy of eternal life but eternal suffering.
    so people who are sold by this idea would give out anything just to be sure they are safe... small amount of money, food, clothes, cars and houses and huge amount of cash for those that can afford or even grant him everything in exchange for his eternal salvation. i remember when i was a kid a story about dr. Johann Faustus who made a pact with the devil----> the same approach there is always something in exchage and the same ending---> eternal suffering.
    a perfect busines strategy.
    same ra nig approach sa uban... kabantay mo anang mangayo'g kwarta sa dalan then pakit-on kag papel na gikan daw sa simbahan para sa hinabang if di ka mohatag maka feel kag guilt thats the effect of this strategy.... Putting its target in a state of FEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella Rain
    Bible ra gihapon. way lami

Do really hate the bible and doesn't honor the bible Isabella Rain.
    That's an advantage to you if I refer the bible.

Peace!

Jawbreaker wrote:
    so people who are sold by this idea would give out anything just to be sure they are safe... small amount of money, food, clothes, cars and houses and huge amount of cash for those that can afford or even grant him everything in exchange for his eternal salvation.

Did you experienced this personally my friend? Did you generalize every Church?
    As far as I've know from the word of Christ, he want a cheerful giver, He don't want to force you to give.
    Maybe majority of the Church/religion making this as a threat for them to give but the Church in the bible is not like this.
    The salvation that the Bible offer is eternal and not in a moment.
    That's the part of man to see if their Church and every spirits are true and from God.
    Our money and valuable things can't save us from satan but its clear in the verse i've qouted that:
    Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8.

I think you need to know also everything about Churches don't generalize.
    What has been written in the bible is for human sake. Money and Luxury are bait of satan.

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:11.

Peace!

pero dapat ba debatihan ang pulong sa Ginoo?

sa mga carolinian dira....

May the darkness of sin and the night of unbelief, vanish before the light of the Word and the Spirit of grace. And may the heart of Jesus live in the hearts of all people.

rcruman, sir, ala lagi ka tubag sa ako kumentaryo?

Did you experienced this personally my friend? Did you generalize every Church?
    - are you blind? look around you bro and see for yourself. maybe thats the reason why you didn't know men and women have the same number of ribs coz you don't look around.
    - maybe i did or did not... dont be too paranoid about it, if you're not one of them then be still, no reason to get fidgety about it.

As far as I've know from the word of Christ, he want a cheerful giver, He don't want to force you to give.
    - as far as i know if you refuse to give you'd feel guilty. and as far as i know this is an excellent excuse when you say "we/the church/god didn't force you to blah-blah-blah...." because there's no written proof in guilt its a personal feeling, aight?
    the things that moves people to commit mistakes are boldly displayed. remember the saying (it's also in one of al pacino's movie) "you can look, but you can't touch" yet we all know there's a fat chance that he/she's gonna touch it.

Maybe majority of the Church/religion making this as a threat for them to give but the Church in the bible is not like this.
    - so what church do you belong now mr. bibleman? the "Church In The Bible" religion?

The salvation that the Bible offer is eternal and not in a moment.
    That's the part of man to see if their Church and every spirits are true and from God.
    Our money and valuable things can't save us from satan but its clear in the verse i've qouted that:
    Be sober, be vigilant.......

the phrase that you quoted is what im talking about "keeping people in a state of FEAR" .. a game of guilt and the pot of gold.. a mind boggling hocus focus... again the church will always have an excuse that they arent in for the money because they hit the mind with a good amount of guilt, like i said guilt is no solid proof... it leads to nowhere if you question the motive.

I think you need to know also everything about Churches don't generalize.
    What has been written in the bible is for human sake. Money and Luxury are bait of satan.

- i also think you need to wake up and see the reality of it.
    that dude Satan? is just a fall guy, design to be the gangster. religion used this character to scare people and earn a living.

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:11.
    Peace!

- wake up!

- are you blind? look around you bro and see for yourself. maybe thats the reason why you didn't know men and women have the same number of ribs coz you don't look around.
    - maybe i did or did not... dont be too paranoid about it, if you're not one of them then be still, no reason to get fidgety about it.

No I'm not, maybe you:
    In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 2 Corinthians 4:4.

I'm not forcing you to believe that I'm not one of them because there's no point that you will believe coz you've doubted the bible.
    ABout the ribs, I've use the word "I think its.." because I'm talking about he inward man in each of us, not unless you will believe in spirits.

- as far as i know if you refuse to give you'd feel guilty. and as far as i know this is an excellent excuse when you say "we/the church/god didn't force you to blah-blah-blah...." because there's no written proof in guilt its a personal feeling, aight?
    the things that moves people to commit mistakes are boldly displayed. remember the saying (it's also in one of al pacino's movie) "you can look, but you can't touch" yet we all know there's a fat chance that he/she's gonna touch it.

Good for you that you know that we feel guilty by following God but for us it's just a matter of faith and have fear with His words.
    Its not guilt my friend but its Love and conscience to people. If you give be sure that it will end to the bearer. And that's the difference with us you will believe in man's word "like al pacino, and other author" but for me I believed the word of God in the Bible.

- so what church do you belong now mr. bibleman? the "Church In The Bible" religion?
    I belong or a member of "Church of God" and its written in the bible, 1 timothy 3:15.

the phrase that you quoted is what im talking about "keeping people in a state of FEAR" .. a game of guilt and the pot of gold.. a mind boggling hocus focus... again the church will always have an excuse that they arent in for the money because they hit the mind with a good amount of guilt, like i said guilt is no solid proof... it leads to nowhere if you question the motive.

No my friend your wrong on that, that verse doesn't mentioned about fear to satan but to be vigilant and sober. Satan can't do nothing to you if you believed in God. What fear's me is that I will be abandoned and forsaken by God and Satan will victorious over me.

i also think you need to wake up and see the reality of it.
    that dude Satan? is just a fall guy, design to be the gangster. religion used this character to scare people and earn a living.

No my friend, satan is not a fall guy. In fact he uses and manifest with you right now.
    The Church of Christ and God doesn't collect to earn for a living, they are made filth of the world.

We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
    Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace;
    And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
    Being defamed, we intreat: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the offscouring of all things unto this day. 1 Corinthians 4:10-13.

Jawbreaker wrote:
    - wake up!
    yes I am,

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Acts 26:18..

Peace!

Junmar4 wrote:
    rcruman, if wisemen sila or three kings sila, will it change my faith?

^^^basin ikaw namixed up, kay niingon ka nga imo gicompare ang captain sa ordinary policeman? Ganahan unta ko minaw ni Bro Eli Soriano, in fact evryday ko tyan-aw, but because of you and your logic, nawala ako gana kay basin mapareha ko nimo.

yes it will change your faith coz you will believed in the Truth and not fable.
    About captain and ordinary policeman, its a clear logic my friend that all captain are police but not all policeman are captain. Then you replied to me that how about capitan sa barko. You're just making it a child discussion. What's in me that you're afraid to be like me?

I think its not my fault if you loose your will to watch our program, coz it's good that you know your not a good listener.
    Because if you listen you will remove first your own understanding and compare it with yours later and decide which is the truth.

Peace!

11.    Advertisement