Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default All about HOT CARS. post it here.

Uwawa ani oi. Amigo man diay nako ang tag-iya ani nga na raid ug 13 stolen cars from QC ug nadakpan...Joseph Burt "Batoy" Canete owns Vanz Auto in Fuente.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
    13 stolen cars seized in Cebu
    By Mia E. Abellana

CEBU CITY -- Thirteen vehicles that were reportedly stolen in Manila were seized by a joint police team from the Quezon City Police District (QCPD) and the Regional Intelligence Division in a raid Monday night in Cebu City.

Armed with a search warrant issued by Quezon City Regional Trial Court Branch 104 Judge Thelma Ponferrada, the operatives led by Superintendent Alex Centin and Inspector Angelo Nicolas took into custody Joseph Burt Cañete of Compound 888, Riveridge Subdivision, Barangay Tisa, Cebu City.

Police Regional Office (PRO)-Central Visayas Director Ronald Roderos declined to make a statement on the raid, saying the operatives were still conducting follow-up operations.

However, 13 vehicles were brought to the PRO-Central Visayas grounds and the Regional Crime Laboratory was requested for macro-etching.

The seized vehicles include two Hyundai Starex vans, a Mitsubishi Lancer, a Nissan Sentra, a Mistubishi Adventure, a Nissan Urvan, a Toyota Revo, an Isuzu Crosswind, a Mitsubishi L300 EB van, a Toyota Hi-ace van, a Toyota Fortuner, an Isuzu Hilander, and a Mistubishi Delica.

The request for macro-etching was signed by Nicolas under the QCPD Intelligence Operation Unit, Anti-Carnapping Section.

Using the engine and chassis numbers, this process allows authorities to verify if a vehicle is stolen or if its papers are falsified.

While the warrant was being served, two lawyers representing Cañete reportedly complained that the arrest was illegal because he was allegedly picked up at 4 a.m.

Lawyers Rufe Paul Lagronio and Joel Luis Wee had a confrontation with operatives. Police challenged them to just get the names of the operatives and file charges.

According to a report aired over GMA 7's Balitang Bisdak, the operation had the endorsement of PNP Chief Avelino Razon Jr. No less than Quezon City Mayor Sonny Belmonte paid for the operatives' expenses in Cebu.

Car theft cases in Quezon City have become so rampant that at least one case gets reported each day.

full story:
    http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/net...d.in.cebu.html

another link:
    Sun.Star Cebu - Car dealer posts P40T bail
    Last edited by giddyboy; 07-31-2008 at 02:13 PM.

katong Fortuner nga white ang pinaka nindot sa mga na-confiscate..hehe

na-bothered si Tomas kay nganong taga Quezon city pa jud ang nangunay ug raid. dakong sagpa sa Cebu.

Daghan na kaau na kaso ang VANZ AUTO na puro hot cars ... mga military man unta backer ana nila ngano wala man likay ? Tsk tsk tsk ... hinay sales cguro mao walay padangog hehehehe .

Pero pangutana di ba si REYNOLD man ang tag-iya anang VANZ AUTO ? Or 1 lang siya sa tag-iya ?
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

^ang naa sa news report kay si Reynaldo Dela Torre ang registered owner sa VANZ Auto Square nya bro-in-law cla ni Joseph Burt Cañete..

imposible kaau walay koneksyon taga LTO ani kay maka-provide ra gud ug necessary papers ang VANZ bisan hotcars diay to ilang gibaligya...tsk

naay usa ka customer nila gi-dakop sa TMG kay hotcar daw iyang napalit.. wala jud sya intawn uli-i sa Vanz sa iyang 300k+ nga nabayad.. nya wla na lang pod sya mo-reklamo sa pulis kay nagtuo sya naay kapit ang Vanz sa police... pagka-paet ani nga systema..

maotag masikop ning mga tekasan.
    mga dealers og mga taga LTO
    para maminos ang problema sa mga tao sa cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    katong Fortuner nga white ang pinaka nindot sa mga na-confiscate..hehe

na-bothered si Tomas kay nganong taga Quezon city pa jud ang nangunay ug raid. dakong sagpa sa Cebu.
    ang-ang didto man gikan ang lead.

ang-ang didto man gikan ang lead.
    pwede ra man unta makig-coordinate sa TMG diri.. pero wala nila buhata kay wala cguro silay salig.. si Mayor Sonny Belmonte jud mismo ang nigasto para sa operation nila dinhi sa Cebu.. basin naka sense sila naay connection ang subject sa authorities diri.. hadlok sila ma-inform ang subject sa gi-plano nga raid..

basin kay tungod ang mga sakyanan gikan si quezon, mao si mayor belmone jud ang nangunay.

kung ila pa ipahibaw sa cebu, daghan na chance mu leak sa mga "rats" ang info

kung ila pa ipahibaw sa cebu, daghan na chance mu leak sa mga "rats" ang info
    yup yup exactly.. mao jud cguro na ilang gi-kahadlokan..

----------------------------------------

Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeña said he was bothered by what local police were doing about the problem because the raid was conducted by police operatives from Quezon City.

He said he learned about the trend of dumping stolen cars in Cebu from Manila police.

“I have not done anything after I was told because the fact that they told me made me believe that they would do something about it,” he said.

“What alarms me is that it is the Quezon City police who conducted the operation. What have they (Cebu City police) been doing all the while?” inq7.net

Police ka koya?

Quote Originally Posted by Motownkid View Post
    yup yup exactly.. mao jud cguro na ilang gi-kahadlokan..

----------------------------------------

Cebu City Mayor Tomas Osmeña said he was bothered by what local police were doing about the problem because the raid was conducted by police operatives from Quezon City.

He said he learned about the trend of dumping stolen cars in Cebu from Manila police.

“I have not done anything after I was told because the fact that they told me made me believe that they would do something about it,” he said.

“What alarms me is that it is the Quezon City police who conducted the operation. What have they (Cebu City police) been doing all the while?” inq7.net

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast