Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2012 NBA Draft

Default Re: 2012 NBA Draft

noob question: nganong usa raman ang nasud sa draft sa nets ug sa spurs?

haskang! naa man d.i gawas sa basketball section ang golden state warriors nga thread.. ako ni gi-post didto dah..

Quote Originally Posted by King LeBron View Post
    i-update ta ni nga thread beh coz i like their picks:

#7 - Harrison Barnes
    #30 - Festus Ezeli
    #35 - Draymond Green (i like how this guy plays)

nindot ang pagka-pick nila.. SF, C ug PF (in the same order as above)

Yes, although mas taas si Barnes kay sa ni Green but he's more of a SF... While Green is more of a post up player but can jump shot too, a good rebounder and passer (hmmm.. Kevin Love, is that you? )

Tag-as sad ang Warriors with the addition of Ezeli.. backup ni Bogut!

Kayasa ani... Wheewww!! Excited to see how this team will play next season..

Blog Entries

End of the 2012 NBA Draft . Thanks for participating in this draft talk here on iSTORYA.net . Next year , we should try a Google+ hangout .

perry jones. . ngano dghan man ni passed niya? OKC drafted him. .

Quote Originally Posted by inc-pankz View Post
    here:

Perry Jones:

Perry Jones is a big question mark for a lot of people. His work ethic and motor have been questioned a lot during his time at Baylor, and it seems as though his raw talent can no longer carry him. Coming out of high school Perry was compared to many great players such as Kevin Garnett and he also earned the honor of being a McDonald’s All-American. It seemed as though he was on the fast track to being a lottery pick in the next NBA Draft. After arriving on campus Perry would play a solid season on a disappointing Baylor team. Many criticized Jones for the things I mentioned before but at this point most were still able to forgive him because of the poor team he was on and because he was so talented. It looked like Jones was a probable top 10 and some even put him as maybe slipping into the top 5, if he was lucky.

So what happened? For whatever reason Perry decided to stay in school. Some say he was heavily influenced by his family and heck, I’ll believe that. Was it the best choice though? Not really. Perry would have an almost identical season as the previous one, averaging 13.5 ppg and 7.9 rebounds. Even though he was on a much better team, it didn’t seem as though people were forgetting his shaky motor and work ethic. And just like the previous two players I broke down, he will find this draft class to be a lot less forgiving. As I mentioned earlier, most analysts projected Perry to be somewhere between 5th to 10th in the 2011 draft. If you look now though, the best he’s projected is 13th by Chad Ford. Draft Express has him going at 15th and NBADraft.net has him falling all the way out of the lottery to 20th. I’m sorry Perry, I don’t think staying in school was the smart thing to do.

Return Effect: Negative

source:KSR College » Blog Archive » Ups and Downs of the NBA Draft (Part 1)
    my cents: poor work ethic kay wala jud padulngan bisag unsa ka maayo..
    mura na ganahanan nasad ko ug mag sige ug digg da.. ehehe

Blog Entries

Perry Jones should give the Thunder a versatile back-up to either Durant or Ibaka!

Mao diay gihimo ning laughing stock si Perry Jones sa mga NBA team forums since sa una pa.. Peope would say in a sarcastic way that they'll get a higher chances of drafting Perry Jones if their teams would tank games..

Pero naswertehan pod sya OKC ang nkakuha niya..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by inc-pankz View Post
    murag naa ni sya bali. nya gi sugalan nalang sa OKC.

Blog Entries

Why did Sullinger and PJIII's stock went down dramatically ? Both got medical red flag . It would've been a great decision for Danny Ainge to draft PJIII as well but he didn't . Why ? Because he can't risk having 2 rookies on his team that has medical red flag .

Danny Ainge is weighing things about not drafting Perry Jones. There are five teams after C's turn and they don't pick him in their turns. One flagged is enough & I believe Ed Lacerte (C's Athletic Trainer) may whisper through Danny Ainge's ears to pick Sullinger & that's enough for him to handle that kid.

It's a very risky and high gamble for him to take another medical red flag rookie in #22 pick. Maybe Fab Melo as they say as bust but I'm not predicting that yet. Danny Ainge knows that he has also a 6'11 sophomore (JaJuan Johnson) and develop him to play at SF/PF which is similar to Perry Jones also. All that kid is to have a full summer camp 'cause last time they don't have due to lockout. And also, they're fully affiliated & owned the Maine Red Claws (NBDL Team) in which this rookies/sophomores may showcase their talent & grow in a Celtics system way. I rest my case.
    Last edited by StingerRay; 06-30-2012 at 07:44 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast