Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I rmember when I was in the seminary (Pope John XXIII Seminary), our prfeessor used to teach Pscho-Spirituality as a way of learning and knowing ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    I rmember when I was in the seminary (Pope John XXIII Seminary), our prfeessor used to teach Pscho-Spirituality as a way of learning and knowing ourselves!

PASU diay ka ha.... hehehe

yes psycho-spirituality is another dimension on psych, but sadly to say only few would tackle on this matter as to the fact that they might be accused or something which beyond the norms of the society, even though we are now likely open-minded society by not having a wider horizon/s.

"psychospirituality"

sa binisaya pani buang nga spiritohanon .... hehehe joke2x lang

unsa mana siya bro ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bisan-unsa View Post
    PASU diay ka ha.... hehehe

yes psycho-spirituality is another dimension on psych, but sadly to say only few would tackle on this matter as to the fact that they might be accused or something which beyond the norms of the society, even though we are now likely open-minded society by not having a wider horizon/s.

Well Psycho Spirituality is the fourth schhol of thought in Psychology. The First is: Psychodynamic pioneered by Sigmund Freud, Second is: Behaviorism- pioneered by John Watson, Ivan Pavlov and BF. Skinner, Third is: Humanistic Psychology, pioneered by Abraham Maslow and the fourth one is: Transpersonal Psychology or in essence Psycho Spirituality pioneered by Roberto Assagioli, contemporary of Sigmund Freud.

side track ko sir regnauld...

applying psych unsaon man nimo pagtakas mkung gi-black mailed ka?

simang kau noh.... hehehe

Blog Entries
    side track ko sir regnauld...

applying psych unsaon man nimo pagtakas mkung gi-black mailed ka?

simang kau noh.... hehehe
    OT: Black mailed? It has something to do with PSY WAR or Psychological Warfare!

First, you have to identify who really black mailed you.
    Second, Accept the fact that you were black mailed.
    Third, Know all his weaknesses.
    Fourth, Maneuver him or attack him indirectly without him knowing that you attacked him in order to DEFEAT HIM as part of your ultimate objective!

"Love your enemies but first TEACH HIM A LESSON!

I learned that from "The Art of War" by: Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    OT: Black mailed? It has something to do with PSY WAR or Psychological Warfare!

First, you have to identify who really black mailed you.
    Second, Accept the fact that you were black mailed.
    Third, Know all his weaknesses.
    Fourth, Maneuver him or attack him indirectly without him knowing that you attacked him in order to DEFEAT HIM as part of your ultimate objective!

"Love your enemies but first TEACH HIM A LESSON!

I learned that from "The Art of War" by: Sun Tzu
    thanks

but this psych war counter-attack i think is good on the rational level, while in practicability where you will be harmed not only physically (not just yourself but those who were near you), emotionally and spiritually. If you are a high figure or a figure in a society you were trap by this ( i think you also know what will happened next... its a cycle)

p.s. i am having an informal research on syndicated crimes...

balik ta sa topic...

psycho-spiritual could help one's physical health and some attain the so-called sixth sense...

i also read from a study 90% of man's diseases comes from one's emotional instability in life... this can be explained further in the esoteric science...

that's why if one is attuned spiritually and psychologically he could stretch his life.

the prob to this its hard to justify cause its more on the personal level... and at the end persecution

Blog Entries
    thanks

but this psych war counter-attack i think is good on the rational level, while in practicability where you will be harmed not only physically (not just yourself but those who were near you), emotionally and spiritually. If you are a high figure or a figure in a society you were trap by this ( i think you also know what will happened next... its a cycle)

p.s. i am having an informal research on syndicated crimes...
    I agree!

I remember what Baltasar Gracian said, "Life is warfare against the malice of men."
    We cannot discount the possibility and reality of conflict or war. And if we want PEACE, we must prepare for WAR. Not war in the physical level although that's part of it but war in terms of mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
    The greatest battle is basically waged not upon others but on the SELF.
    Last edited by regnauld; 03-09-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    balik ta sa topic...

psycho-spiritual could help one's physical health and some attain the so-called sixth sense...

i also read from a study 90% of man's diseases comes from one's emotional instability in life... this can be explained further in the esoteric science...

that's why if one is attuned spiritually and psychologically he could stretch his life.

the prob to this its hard to justify cause its more on the personal level... and at the end persecution
    Yes. There are objective and subjective justification for all of these things.

I would conclude my analysis based on Psychosomatic Medicine that the major cause of all illnesses are not the result of physiological or biological disorder but rather psychological that would finally result to mental and emotional STRESS! Distress is the root cause of all diseases!

Psycho Spirituality is a balance of MIND, BODY and SPIRIT! In other words Psycho spiritual approach to problems is HOLISTIC and INTEGRATED path!

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast