Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

sir pa joina sad ang imo mga studantye dri woi para lingaw ug dli lang sila maconfine sa four corners of the room... bisan gani ako mga amigo nga naa karon sa ila graduate thesis nirecommend ko nga mojoin ug maingani nga mga discussion kay daghan jud sila mahibawan... para mapracise pud ang ila pagkacritical thinker woi... heheheh

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    Yes. There are objective and subjective justification for all of these things.

I would conclude my analysis based on Psychosomatic Medicine that the major cause of all illnesses are not the result of physiological or biological disorder but rather psychological that would finally result to mental and emotional STRESS! Distress is the root cause of all diseases!

Psycho Spirituality is a balance of MIND, BODY and SPIRIT! In other words Psycho spiritual approach to problems is HOLISTIC and INTEGRATED path!

yes and this is just the outcome for those who practice yoga (oriental yoga) the balance of mind, body and spirit and the material subtle result is attaining a/the "sixth sense"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bisan-unsa View Post
    yes and this is just the outcome for those who practice yoga (oriental yoga) the balance of mind, body and spirit and the material subtle result is attaining a/the "sixth sense"
    Yes, in a way. Sixth sense is actually inherent in man. The opening of the sixth sense or Brow Chakra is the by product of man's higher consciousness or the result of his practice such as Yoga or Meditation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bisan-unsa View Post
    sir pa joina sad ang imo mga studantye dri woi para lingaw ug dli lang sila maconfine sa four corners of the room... bisan gani ako mga amigo nga naa karon sa ila graduate thesis nirecommend ko nga mojoin ug maingani nga mga discussion kay daghan jud sila mahibawan... para mapracise pud ang ila pagkacritical thinker woi... heheheh
    Thank you for reminding me. Yes, I agree with you and I am learning to be a Critical Thinker too!

Blog Entries
    Psychology = Psyche in Greek which means "MIND or SOUL"

Blog Entries
    If you have some problems in mental and emotional health, don't forget I am here to help you using common pscyhospiritual approach and principles in psychotherapy.

Psychology = Psyche in Greek which means "MIND or SOUL"

synonym ra d-i na ang mind ug soul reg?

If you have some problems in mental and emotional health, don't forget I am here to help you using common pscyhospiritual approach and principles in psychotherapy.
    manambal na diay ka karon, mr.regnauld? anyway, thanks for my book.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer 2.1 View Post
    manambal na diay ka karon, mr.regnauld? anyway, thanks for my book.

Balik ko sa akong pagka Guidance Counselor mr. HELL but this time with Psycho-Spiritual approach na! When I help or facilitate people, I end up being facilitated too. Remmeber last night about the value of giving or serving?

BTW, Thank you for your books Mr. HELL! Palita unya tong Gods Problem!

Balik ko sa akong pagka Guidance Counselor mr. HELL but this time with Psycho-Spiritual approach na! When I help or facilitate people, I end up being facilitated too. Remmeber last night about the value of giving or serving?

BTW, Thank you for your books Mr. HELL! Palita unya tong Gods Problem!
    balik ka ana, na maglinya na sad nang mga female students nimo.

OT: mahal pa kaayo uy.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast