Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: need advice!

Default Re: need advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Apple Project View Post
    @ TS: bai, hard to say imoha ang bata & not good to judge your GF since we don't know her pesonally. but since nagka-uyab man mo then i suggest panagutan nimo. Marrying her is like suicide as of the moment,you don't have to marry the girl just because na buntis sya.

If we follow logic bai: you can't say imo ang bata because of your GF's former work (did you mention how long she worked there & how long she has left the job). A girl on that industry (although harsh, but just a reality) is likely to have more experience over you & they can easily trick you for stability's sake.

if you follow your heart: you should provide for her since it is possible nga imo jud nang anak. again, you don't have to marry her just because you got her pregnant (at early 20s, bata pa kaayo mo bai). For sure partly lust na ang reason why you got into relationship with her anyway. ang problema is if one day you realized that it is just physical attraction & pride (prince charming effect, we "guys" sometimes has that illusion). once you get married bai, & basing from your situation di mo makaafford og annulment (sad to say). so do the matured way here, don't rush into things. for us Pinoys marraige should only be for matured people kay daghan na kaayo nagbasol nga nisulod ani..wehehe

SO for me bai you only need to give her the support she needs (labi na ang financial). carrying your kid is not easy bai, & you should be greatful for that gift. your family will understand someday. Good luck!
    thanks sa imu advice bai.

i don't have any doubts kon ako ang bata, cuz im sure my gf is not playing around. i know she couldn't and wouldn't betray me. she worked in the club for 4 months, that was 2 years ago. despite her past na nagwork cya as gr*, shes not the type that would trick someone just to get money. she was very honest and polite when i met her at the club which is also why nainteresado ko nya.

we never had trust issues. for two years never jd nahitabo na naay 3rd party or watever you call it. amu ra jd permi awayan kay maldito ko nya maldita cya. dali rasd mi sapoton kaming duha. mao permi mi magaway. never jd mi nagaway because of selos or any pertaining to infidelity.

actually we've been doing the thing for two years with no contraceptives. she never thought she would get pregnant kay ubos cyag matris and she was in a 4 year relationship na murag nag minyo ang ila status yet wla jd cya nabuntis. i know this sounds pretty silly but thats what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by mike5 View Post
    thanks for you advise bai.

i don't have any doubts kon ako ang bata, cuz im sure my gf is not playing around. i know she couldn't and wouldn't betray me. she worked in the club for 4 months, that was 2 years ago. despite her past na nagwork cya as gr*, shes not the type that would trick someone just to get money. she was very honest and polite when i met her at the club which is also why nainteresado ko nya.

we never had trust issues. for two years never jd nahitabo na naay 3rd party or watever you call it. amu ra jd permi awayan kay maldito ko nya maldita cya. dali rasd mi sapoton kaming duha. mao permi mi magaway. never jd mi nagaway because of selos or any pertaining to infidelity.

there you have it bai. then it is settled then.. i guess the first thing i would do in a situation like that is provide for her since she is pregant & i guess you do love her (let's just forget the issue about her past). the matured thing to do here is talk to your parents & provide for her. then you start to plan on what to do for the next 9 months (financial). Also you may have to discuss asa man sya mopuyo while buntis sya. I suggest nga dili sa inyo para malikayan alng samot ka libog ninyo nga sitwasyon. lisod ang kaminyoon bai, especially batan-on paman sad mo.. but i do hope that one day you can marry her (and she will marry you too). Good luck bai..swerte mo nga naa namoy anak puhon..be happy that you are blessed with a child. start practicing responsiblity today while wa pa ang bata (you've got 9 moths to practice by the way)..

piece of advice nako: do what's good & best for the baby... bahalag lisod... take it all in... luoy ang bata siya mag suffer if wa ninyo mahatag ang dapat para sa iya... if di man gani ka ganahan mu settle down, at least do things na para sa baby.. and esp. for her nga pregnant sya.. she need's moral support from you... ang baby na ang center ninyo in making decisions,.. dili na inyong selves...

i don't think she loves you at all. so why stay? opinion lang ni nako bai based sa imong gisulat diri. think of this, will your relationship last long with her?

you're right when you said dli mo compatible. dli nlng nako tagsa2x-on imong mga sayop coz i think you know them already. i just wished nagpalayo ka or wla ka nagpadala sa temptation samtang sayo pato unta.

like what others have said in here, support your child financially.
    and if i were you, i'll forget about living together with her as a couple if i want to be happy.

do you know what choice she could have made if she's really into you? she could leave her job immediately and find a decent one (if she thought she looks cheap). but she didn't.

based sa imong mga post so far, you rationalize her shortcomings. you really feel sorry for her and we do too ang mga readers here. normal rana but wake up!

she's a player na buntis lang (unfortunately from you), and a user too. controller - better cya mo control dba? independent really? (you've just made her a ticket) and what did you say about her past 4-year relationship. we know she looks beautiful, gorgeous whatever but is she inside? i don't think so. open your eyes to these things coz you're so naive!

broh y man sad imong gibuntis nga dili paman diay ka sure ana....imo jud nang responsibilidad..

agwanta nalang bro maanad raka ana intawn...looy ang bb.

TS MAN UP!

ur about to become a father.

believe me..bisan pa unsa ka lisud sa inyo situation...but inig gawas sa imo baby..that moment makaingon jud ka nothing is more important that her/him

mausab jud na ang imong outlooks in life. Pero depende sad TS ha ug unsa ka kafamily oriented

goodluck with your baby

Quote Originally Posted by kaZzzPer View Post
    i don't think she loves you at all. so why stay? opinion lang ni nako bai based sa imong gisulat diri. think of this, will your relationship last long with her?

you're right when you said dli mo compatible. dli nlng nako tagsa2x-on imong mga sayop coz i think you know them already. i just wished nagpalayo ka or wla ka nagpadala sa temptation samtang sayo pato unta.

like what others have said in here, support your child financially.
    and if i were you, i'll forget about living together with her as a couple if i want to be happy.

do you know what choice she could have made if she's really into you? she could leave her job immediately and find a decent one (if she thought she looks cheap). but she didn't.

based sa imong mga post so far, you rationalize her shortcomings. you really feel sorry for her and we do too ang mga readers here. normal rana but wake up!

she's a player na buntis lang (unfortunately from you), and a user too. controller - better cya mo control dba? independent really? (you've just made her a ticket) and what did you say about her past 4-year relationship. we know she looks beautiful, gorgeous whatever but is she inside? i don't think so. open your eyes to these things coz you're so naive!
    bro i never questioned her love and desire to make me stay. she gave me that option to takas cuz she doesn't want me live miserably. kbaw cya na hayahay ra au ako lyf before compared to now. iya na gibuhat cuz of her pride, she told me man gud sauna pa na ifever muabot ni d jud daw cya magdepend nako and i can just go away. ako kay compyansa rasad au ko tungod sa iya gisulti, but karon na nahitabo na it's easier said than done.

also, she never played me. i know ang impression nato sa girls lyk her na nakatrabaho ug club kay ingana, but lyk i always said, shes not that type of a girl w/c was also the reason nainteresado ko nya.

Quote Originally Posted by GhoStSheLL View Post
    TS MAN UP!

ur about to become a father.

believe me..bisan pa unsa ka lisud sa inyo situation...but inig gawas sa imo baby..that moment makaingon jud ka nothing is more important that her/him

mausab jud na ang imong outlooks in life. Pero depende sad TS ha ug unsa ka kafamily oriented

goodluck with your baby
    thanks for inputs miss. ya i'm a family oriented guy. especially sako family. close au mi sako family, w/c is mao sad isa sako problem. they have high regards for me especially in terms sako partner. taas pud clag expectations cuz d panghambog niexcel ko sako academics that's why i don't want to disappoint them.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast