Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hair Loss / falling hair victim?

LAUAT shampoo - effective but mag maintain ka maayo maka prevent excessive hair falling..

i tried lauat but i hasn't worked for me.

ayaw pagpa stress

ang aloe vera makabaga diay og hair?

haaay.. mao sd ni akng prob.. manglarot mn jd ang buhok esp f long hair.. pro in my case, grabe ra jd akng falling hair.. so far, mane & tail pa akng na-try but wa mn jd improvemnt

Quote Originally Posted by Salma
    ang aloe vera makabaga diay og hair?
    btaw, i heard mkapa-baga dw ang aloe vera sa hair.. asa mn sd ta mka-buy ani?

WOAH! dec. 2007 last post... to Clobestasol propionate - its effective i tried it when i had hair fall (alopecia arreata) and it works just 2 days after using nag grow na. my hair was grwing back even when i was using a cap all the time, bby hair pa then mu baga then back to normal however naa na siya side effects if ever u decide to buy consult nlng jud a derma about the product kai naa na side effects like hypercortisolism, me myself feel funny when i used it so i had to stop jud when i felt it was enough na... i used mane and tail too. u cant really tell if its working... umm.. shampoo of advice from me is regroe or pregroe shampoo the 4 in 1 shampoo and stuff, it has rosemary extract that helps promote healthy hair growth, and its not that expensive pud 200 PHP... clobestasol propionate (dermovate) is a round 500+.
    unfortunately my hair is falling again, its sad. stress is one thing i should avoid that is if i can. so guys relax and enjoy life, try to exercise. get enough sleep (seriously) take vitamins not too much on vit A though coz it can promote shedding of hair also vit E. i cant tell if aloe worked on me but some people who used it said it does. oh and btw... dont listen too quickly on people that say coco oil helps. accrding to my derma its just a big hucospukos but thier is no risk i guess coz its natural.. thier are several plant that u grind in and use the oil or sap and appply to hair directly that works, one is malunngay. its unpleasant but it literraly stop hair fall but sorta did not grow back my hair at the same time.sorta it strenghten my hair lng which is good already. of course i had ask about this on people who had the same problem and it worked for them, another plant that they say helps grow back hair is this 'bora' plant. u put the roots in hot water or warm water and then use it as a shamppooo or something, the last one i dont remember. this bora plant is local ha, i had this in my backyard. hahah and when ur experiencing this prblems its not advisable to use commercial shampoos like heads and shoulders, sunsilk coz the chemicals are too harsh that aside from promoting hair growth it will kill na nuan the growing hair,
    one thing lang jud to note is that this remedies my work on you or not... because lahi2x man gud ang scalp sa laki or sa baye, they say men tend to lose hair more than women regarding dagway pud na taas au hair sa man.i thinkg the best treatment for this is avoiding stress, exercise, taking vitamins, drinking a lot of water, put some time for hobbies, cutting in on the vices, SLEEP! sleep u have to have sleep im telling you if u want to use caps try not to wear it tightly coz ur hair or what is left of it will suffer and if u sweat make it a habit to remove ur cap to let ur hair breathe, its ok to wear caps, just not too tight and not too often.

I think murag wala na man gyud cguro remedy ana basta kaliwat gyud na ma opao coz im also a victim,unless kung mag pa hair transplant.

Quote Originally Posted by edge827
    hala tingale na H.I.V naka! Hair Is Vanishing ba hehehe
    hehehehehe

I've lost my hair in my teens.... e accept nalang oi nka try nako svenson wala man niwork ni samot ko ka opaw sa kamahal hahahahah

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast