Exclamation Girls, how to save my falling hair?! hepl!

Does any of you girls know how to stop hair from falling? what are the treatments? coz i sure am worried about my hair coz abnormal najud iya pag fall, i'm afraid to go bald!

Infractions: 0/3 (6)
    first of all, are you having a serious health problem that may have caused your abormal hair loss?

go to a doctor and have a check up on your hair loss. if its abnormal, naa na cla i-recommend nga injection to stop hair loss. Mu boss had that problem nya naundang pagpa-inject nya. Injection costs P1,000...but then depende siguro na sa doctor...go to a derma lang and ask...

actually, feeling nako agi siya sa conditoiner coz i've been using conditioer for like 5 months now.. maka cause bah na siya ug hair fall? dayon kanag mag shampoo everyday pud?

u juz said it sis...shampoo ur hair every other day lang..
    maluoy ka sa imo hair...weak na kau na xa due to too much oil and chemicals..

Default hair lose

hi sis...i think its normal to have hair lose..actually i joined a shampoo product seminar endorsing their products and that same question was raise rgrdng hairfalls. they said its normal to have hair falls. me too i have hair falls. but better to be careful n using shampoo.its must be mild shampoo or hair fall control.. Every other day too of using shampoo would be better. U better use regroe shampoo..ask sales girl how to use it or red descriptions..

7.    Advertisement