Page 5 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by babypaupau View Post
    i got this somewhere

... reincarnation is a way of rejecting the monotheistic teaching of the final judgment by a holy God, with the possible result of being eternally condemned to suffer in hell.

do you agree or disagree?
    see? to believe in reincarnation is to reject judgement...palusot rana nila ng reincarnation kay hadlok sila sa judgement...

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tophat View Post
    sir tirong-say, may i suggest that you include edgar cayce readings in your research if you are really interested in these topics.
    Okay I will, thanks Sir Tophat.

hinay2x mo bacn ma move ni nga thread kai naa nai mga verses..hehe!

Blog Entries
    i got this somewhere

... reincarnation is a way of rejecting the monotheistic teaching of the final judgment by a holy God, with the possible result of being eternally condemned to suffer in hell.

its really a matter of what you believe is true to you. para sa ko I disagree kay I don't fell that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    yes according sa result sa test. Study his life pein. very interesting.

wala to sila nagkasinabot pein oi. di ba ga away to sila, naay grupo ni pablo naa pod grupo ni James.

kasabot ko man ko pein.
    kung kami ang mubasa nagkasinabot man lagi sila pero kung kamo wala? wala jud ka nakasabot...

Quote Originally Posted by Pein View Post
    see? to believe in reincarnation is to reject judgement...palusot rana nila ng reincarnation kay hadlok sila sa judgement...
    does it really have to be that way? that you are rejecting judgement if you believe in reincarnation? i quoted that because i was asking.

ot

nganong palaaway man kau ka pein?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein View Post
    hahay pailad napud ka niya? kadali ra muingon nga nireincarnate ko ah! proof bro ayaw ng botbot...
    study his life lagi just like you study the life of Jesus. di ba wala man ka sa panahon ni Jesus so ngano motoo man ka niya?

i got this somewhere

ikaw daw.. since ikaw man ang nkakuha ani nga info..do you agree or disagree?
    ako i'd say this is a biased definition..it doesn't even describe reincarnation..it doesn't merit a sincere answer
    Last edited by Ramini; 08-24-2009 at 04:21 PM.

@ malic

Are muslims sir believe in karma.....

TY.

diay verses sa Old Testament oh...

Ecc 12:1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

Ecc 12:2 While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:

Ecc 12:3 In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

Ecc 12:4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of musick shall be brought low;

Ecc 12:5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

Ecc 12:6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.

Ecc 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

sabta ug maayo ang mga verses....nag mention ba diha by chance nga mureincarnate ang tawo inig kamatay?

tsk tsk tsk!
    Last edited by Pein; 08-24-2009 at 04:22 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 168 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast