Page 1 of 168 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Karma and Reincarnation.

Do I believe in Karma and Reincarnation? Yes.

Karma is a universal law. What comes around goes around, what you sow is what you reap, Cause and effect.

Reincarnation is the idea that the Soul comes back again to the physical realm or spiritual realm in order to carry the effect of Karma.

If the virtuous man who has not done any evil act in this birth suffers, this is due to some wrong act that he may have committed in his previous birth. He will have his compensation in his next birth. If the wicked man who daily does many evil actions apparently enjoys in this birth, this is due to some good Karma he must have done in his previous birth. He will have compensation in his next birth. He will suffer in the next birth. The law of compensation is inexorable and relentless. (Swami Shivananda, Practice of Karma Yoga, Divine Life Society, 1985, p. 102)

If it be that good men and good women, who receive and retain this discourse, are downtrodden, their evil destiny is the inevitable retributive result of sins committed in their past mortal lives. By virtue of their present misfortunes the reacting effects of their past will be thereby worked out, and they will be in a position to attain the Consummation of Incomparable Enlightenment (Diamond Sutra 16, emphasis mine).
    Last edited by Malic; 08-24-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post

Karma is a universal law. What comes around goes around, what you sow is what you reap, Cause and effect.

Reincarnation is the idea that the Soul comes back again to the physical realm or spiritual realm in order to carry the effect of Karma.
    usa rani ka verse sa bible...si regnauld lang akong tubayan ani dili ikaw kay dili man ka mutuo ug bible...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein View Post
    usa rani ka verse sa bible...si regnauld lang akong tubayan ani dili ikaw kay dili man ka mutuo ug bible...

im not basing the belief of karma and reincarnation sa bible pein. but there were church fathers that believed them.

Blog Entries
    To those who truly believe in these law, pls share your thoughts about them.

im not basing the belief of karma and reincarnation sa bible pein. but there were church fathers that believed them.
    wala koy pakialam kung asa ka base...

toinks! church fathers daw...

karma - murag lastiko heheh

reincarnation- birth and rebirth heheh
    mao ni amo gi storyahan ni reg og souldoc pag eb hehe
    breaking the cycle of birth and rebirth
    c Jesus og Buddha ky na break na nila

para sa ila, dili pa igo ang kinabuhi nila diri sa kalibutan maong kinahanglan i reincarnate...

hahayz...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein View Post
    wala koy pakialam kung asa ka base...

toinks! church fathers daw...
    kalma lang pein ha, ayaw ni loboga. ako ra ka gi inform nga wala ko ga base sa bible.

Yes there are church Fathers that believed in them, like Origen ( 185-254 ), Justin Martyr ( 100-165 ), Irenaeus ( 130-200 ), Tertullian ( 145-220 ), Gregory of Nyssa ( 335-395 ).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akimz View Post
    karma - murag lastiko heheh

reincarnation- birth and rebirth heheh
    mao ni amo gi storyahan ni reg og souldoc pag eb hehe
    breaking the cycle of birth and rebirth
    c Jesus og Buddha ky the break na nila

correct.

kalma lang pein ha, ayaw ni loboga. ako ra ka gi inform nga wala ko ga base sa bible.

Yes there are church Fathers that believed in them, like Origen ( 185-254 ), Justin Martyr ( 100-165 ), Irenaeus ( 130-200 ), Tertullian ( 145-220 ), Gregory of Nyssa ( 335-395 ).
    toinks...hahay, same old story...gi istoryahan naman na namo ni reg last year palpak man siya...kinsa kaha nang mga tawhana...wala mana sila gi mention sa bible unsaon man nila pagka church fathers? ang mga church fathers, kadtong mga apostles, evangelists, prophets etc dili nang kung kanus a ra nitunga kay naa rabay prophecy sa bible kung unsang mga tawhana ang mutunga inig kamatay sa mga apostoles...

Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

palpak gihapon...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 168 123411 ... LastLast