Page 6 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default .. all about Religion here..

rcruman: What John the baptist have preached was inspired by the spirit of Christ before he manifest into flesh.

Ice: Ows? Who said so? Because as far as I know, even John the Baptist was not even sure that Jesus is the Messiah. And John baptizing Jesus? Just exactly what does it indicate? And if John indeed recognized Jesus as the messiah, how come John's followers nor John himself never followed Jesus?

rcruman: I was just confuse about your statement or opinion IceInHell:

Ice: When people say Christ, it tends to directly mean Jesus. However, there are various religions in the world that doesn't recognize Jesus but they are not evil in nature. The Jews (Jesus religion) talks about the Messianic prophecy but they still refuse that Jesus was the Messiah. The Muslims, though they recognize Jesus as a prophet, but not as the Messiah. Buddhism, Taoism, and those pagan religions.

rcruman....do you really know where the Bible came from? and who wrote them? how they were selected?

Ice: Ows? Who said so? Because as far as I know, even John the Baptist was not even sure that Jesus is the Messiah. And John baptizing Jesus? Just exactly what does it indicate? And if John indeed recognized Jesus as the messiah, how come John's followers nor John himself never followed Jesus?

Do you have question about the verse i've given? 1 Peter 1:10-11.
    About John baptizing Jesus, Mark 10:38-39. But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:

This will clearly says that everything God want us to do He do it first for us to follow. 1 Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Ice wrote:
    rcruman....do you really know where the Bible came from? and who wrote them? how they were selected?
    The bible came and inspired by God. 2 Timothy 3:16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

The bible was written because, Malachi 3:16 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.

The bible was written by Moses, Prophets, Kings, and Apostles.
    1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

Peace!

mga sirs, asa dapita sa Bible or whatever references you have nga ato lalisan ang pulong sa Ginoo?

Default Re: Dos it matter if the Romn Catholic Chrch can only trace its root frm the Apotles

The Roman Catholic traces its origin and claim that Peter was the first Pope.
    In Roman Catholic the Pope is the Highest Rank, but how come Apostle Paul failed to greet and mentioned his name when he wrote into the Believers of Christ which is in Rome.

Heres the Chapter.
    Romans 16

I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
    That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
    Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
    Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
    Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
    Salute Andronicus and Junia, my kinsmen, and my fellow-prisoners, who are of note among the apostles, who also were in Christ before me.
    Greet Amplias my beloved in the Lord.
    Salute Urbane, our helper in Christ, and Stachys my beloved.
    Salute Apelles approved in Christ. Salute them which are of Aristobulus' household.
    Salute Herodion my kinsman. Greet them that be of the household of Narcissus, which are in the Lord.
    Salute Tryphena and Tryphosa, who labour in the Lord. Salute the beloved Persis, which laboured much in the Lord.
    Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
    Salute Asyncritus, Phlegon, Hermas, Patrobas, Hermes, and the brethren which are with them.
    Salute Philologus, and Julia, Nereus, and his sister, and Olympas, and all the saints which are with them.
    Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you.
    Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
    For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
    For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.
    And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
    Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my kinsmen, salute you.
    I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you in the Lord.
    Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus a brother.The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
    Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
    But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
    To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

Did Apostle Paul forget him to greet?
    Hope readers of this topic will have open mind and give their side in a healthy conversation.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by junmar4
    mga sirs, asa dapita sa Bible or whatever references you have nga ato lalisan ang pulong sa Ginoo?
    namao gyud junmar4 morag wala gyud tingali pero ngano mani sila ning liko man church of satan gihisgotan..haron mo madali sabta lang ang gipakita ni Jesus Christ og ang iyang mga gipang tudlo mao rana..role model si Jesus Christ
    wala siya mo angkon nga siya ang ginoo..

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke
    mga patagad raman nang nagpa ila sa media nga MEMBERS of CHURCH OF SATAN...

Ang tinood nga mga satanista/kulto, kanang mga tao nga member ug SECRET SOCIETIES... nga aron ingnon mga taron ug religious, pero worships the DARK SIDE...
    sakto jud ka, patagad ra ning mga tawhana. kaning mga membro ani mga kuwang sa kaguol

mga ADHA ni cla.

rcruman...I think that's the problem between you and me. You take all your answers from the Bible without taking consideration the history of the source. You dismiss everything historical if it does not jive with the Bible. Lets go to the thread with regard to religion and we'll talk about the credibility of the Bible.

Sanosuke and guiller...I don't think every secret societies (who does good) fit to that one. How could we judge them when we don't even know the reason why they exist?

Default Re: Dos it matter if the Romn Catholic Chrch can only trace its root frm the Apotles

Di ni ma prove oi kay wa man toy videocam sa unang panahon...

Videohan ta to si Pedro nga nahimong santofafa then mutuo ko....

ang Scripture ma prove man nga tinuod kay dona naman mga prophecies nga nahitabo. pero dapat nagvideo ta to sila ni Pedro sa una, bisag 1CCD ra nga camera ba or Digital 8.

Ice wrote:
    rcruman...I think that's the problem between you and me. You take all your answers from the Bible without taking consideration the history of the source. You dismiss everything historical if it does not jive with the Bible. Lets go to the thread with regard to religion and we'll talk about the credibility of the Bible.

Are you sure that i dont think consideration of history of the source, i didn't dismiss historical fact but we accept it.
    Not all historical fact can be accepted, like in our philippine history we have 2 date of Cry of Balintawak.

I think this is better, you've doubted the bible and i believed the bible.

Peace!

OT: hahay! the usual argument of christian denominations. if one of the party believes and understand the bible literally...

so unsaman What can you say about Church of SATAN? nangaliko namanta ani..

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast