Page 7 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default .. all about Religion here..

We can't avoid to discuss or go far because of different idea.

For those who are member of Church of Satan, they are people who look only for this life.
    They don't care if they go to Hell with Satan on Judgment Day.
    Today they enjoy anything not to follow God the Creator perhaps they serve the adversary of God.
    Its hard to Do Good but its easy to Do Evil (as Satan Loves).
    Its hard to forgive but its easy to hate.
    Its hard to give but its easy to take.
    Its hard to be honest but its easy to cheat and lie.

For me Church of Satan are those people who turns against God or doesn't believed God.
    Their pleasure was doing evil and bad.

John 8:44.
    Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Peace!

Default Re: Dos it matter if the Romn Catholic Chrch can only trace its root frm the Apotles

So you will rely your faith through video recordings, is that your point?
    If you doubted hand written coz it will be altered how bout video can it altered?
    All we need is faith and guidance.

Peace!

Default Re: Dos it matter if the Romn Catholic Chrch can only trace its root frm the Apotles

Video can be altered even during the analog days..... my point it there is no empirical proof other than supposed eloquent documents that state how Peter was the first pontiff.

The Apostle and doctor Luke never wrote about it in his letter to Theophilus. Paul never greeted any Peter in his epistle to the Romans....

yet how can even the Roman church itself claim they have compiled the series of Scriptural books that is now called the bible...

________

rcruman: I think this is better, you've doubted the bible and i believed the bible.

Ice: I believe you know much about the Bible, you kept on qouting it everytime you give an answer. I dare you for an intellectual exhange. I'll prove that it is not perfect...and you prove that it is perfect. Perhaps, by then, we will have deeper discussions on most of our arguments since I have noticed, everytime you put up an argument, you refer to the Bible as if all the information in it is perfect. What do you say my friend...let's stay in "all about religion" by fingolfin?

@Ice..

Mao bitaw SECRET society kay we don't know if they do exist or not..

Then I agree, not all secret societies harbor evil and pestilence.... But there are SOME...

Then again, there are those OVERT GROUPS who have hidden agendas which we are not familiar of, perhaps one of their hidden agendas are the worship and servitude with Satan...

Quote Originally Posted by obemon
    Man that's a lot of reading. I'll just stick to the basic law of KARMA. "You do good things, good things will happen. You do bad things, it will come back to haunt you."
    Exactly! Buddhism.The middle way. If the strings r to tight it will snap,if the strings r to loose no music will arise. So b exactly in the middle and live a harmonious life.

the bible has been interpreted, revised, concised all through ages. The real truth is in the Dhuay-Rheims.

.. the real truth is within you.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin
    .. the real truth is within you.
    I strongly agree...

Im not sure if this discussion belongs to the Spirituality & Occult section so correct me if it's allowed.

The Dead Sea Scrolls have been thoroughly neglected by a lot of people. These scrolls are very important that validates a lot of historical and scientific inquiries for people of today.

Question is: Are they authentic or not? If it's authentic how would it affect you individually?

Here's some links:

http://www.usc.edu/dept/LAS/wsrp/edu...d_sea_scrolls/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Se...spiracy_theory

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast