Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

nice posts, sir reg. we've made great strides in our sciences but are primitive in our spirituality...i think

@RENAULD .Bro how about this phenomena sa akong kinabuhi bro about coincidences phycologically naa ba kay maika hatag nga explaination ani?

I was born with a sign. and ako ni nabantayan sa time nga ni graduate nako ug college mga year 2001 then I tried to recall all of the past events in my life I had noticed that all circumstances are pointing to the same sign I was once noticed, it covers the event of the year I was born, the age of my mother when I was born, the number of children in the family, when my father died, when I got a graduation pictorial,when the time I first committed Premarital xes, all sign overwhelmed me just got 1 sign and it's a number. what do you call this bro. is it psychological or what? ask lang ko bro even though I got the puzzle but still I want to share it with a guy someone like you "open minded..."until now bro still the signs existed ever since I was born until now cge gihapon..

I am a bible reader and a fanatic before but now dili na coz I had noticed something mao na nga wla ko magsalig ug religion. But never nako e deny nga I believed in the Creator of everything even thou I dot know his name but I know what he did "He is the One and Only Creator and the best of all time".

please bro share to me your explanation regarding on this matter coz your opinion is highly needed and appreciated..thanks

I hope naka kita ka sa salida ni Jim carrey nga "Number 23" most likely parehas jud ani I maid countless writtings on the sign I said and until now it really exists. if ever you are interested with this I will be honestly tell you the whole story of it. please reply if you get interested with it.. thanks again bro.

3.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789