Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HELP: I need a legal advice about our sons custody (ISSUE SOLVE)

Thank you istorya..fellow istoryans

Default Re: HELP: I need a legal advice about our sons custody plz read this....

this is legal point of view regarding your case.....you file for a writ of habeas corpus against your parents.Yes, you would need a lawyer for this of course. ONce you get a lawyer, he will be the one to explain to you what a writ of habeas corpus is.

Default Re: HELP: I need a legal advice about our sons custody plz read this....

there must be something wrong with your parents. How old are they anyway? they're getting senile

if you talk to a psychiatrist.. the blame will be on you and your wife for leaving your son behind. Indeed, you have entrusted the kid to your parents but you can't exactly blame them if there are psychological effects to the kid causing him to be behind in school. However, that's not your point here.. I know and you don't welcome any form of condemnation. I just raised that because that can also be raised by the other party if ever.

and about the writ of habeas corpus in a different context but you may think of how it can be paralell, which I doubted - visit http://www.lectlaw.com/def/h001.htm

[color=navy] @Nikki80, Truth be told, I get the impression that you're not asking what's the RIGHT thing to do, but what's the CONVENIENT thing to do.

I humbly suggest that you shouldn't involve a lawyer into this personal family matter in respect for your parents.

Not yet, anyway.

How important is your son to you? How important is your relationship with your parents? If you want to keep a good relations within your family, please don't file a civil case against them or use a lawyer or any legality to strong-arm them to do what you want.

Here is what I suggest that you do, come home yourself, just you. Settle things with your parents face-to-face. It's your child, you're the parent and you don't need your parents' permission, but you have to do this yourself. Make them understand that what you're doing is in the best interest of your son, if your parents will not listen to your appeals that's when you might suggest that you would involve the law on your side.

I suggest that you come home, take your son, bring him to wherever you think is best for him but you do it yourself. I feel that you've been too dependent on others and been negligent and ignorant on what real parenting is all about. And I know what I am talking about. When all things considered, the best place for a child is always with his/her parents. Grandparents are often poor substitutes for the real thing.

Come home and take your son but please do not consider using the law against your parents, not yet anyway. For better or worse, they're still your parents and deserve some degree of respect.

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    [color=navy][b] For better or worse, they're still your parents and deserve some degree of respect.
    I couldn't agree more.

disagree jud ko nga ma involve pa ang lawyer ana nga situation. from the day ur child was born, it's YOUR RESPONSIBILITY kung unsaon na ninyu pag buhi sa inyu anak. it was ur decision na ibilin inyu anak sa inyu parents. so sila inyu atubangon inyu parents.

the best thing u could do is to come here and solve it personally. atubanga imu parents and most specially your son! may gani, as far as you know, 2 years behind ra inyu anak. basin wala mu kahibaw na nag drugs2x na pod diay inyu anak

but anyway, mao jud ni ako masuggest,
    u come here, talk to ur parents and explain the reason to them ngano gusto ninyu ibalhin inyu anak. basin kamo pay buthan sa inyu lawyer, remember ur the parents, again, your son is your responsibility!
    tsk tsk tsk, akoy naluoy sa inyu anak dah.

Blog Entries

You need to come home and address the issue. I cannot imagine how you were able to live away from your son for 11 years. One parent away is even difficult for a child, how much more both.

I'm sorry if I needed to say that but your story was painful to read.

What are your priorities? Did you get married just for the two of you (you and your wife)? Did you not get married to start a family? You and your wife are JUST husband and wife, you are NOT a family without your son. I agree with diem, you need to answer the question 'How important is your son?'

Please remember money can never buy affection, physical presence and time with him. I don't know how your son feels about you two.

Perhaps your parents are going through separation anxiety or is that too light a term to use here? You need to talk to them, ask they why they won't let your son go. However, don't you see it's going to be the same scenario anyway if and when you finally get your son back? Because you're going to leave him to another set of stand-in parents.

Why can you not bring your son with you?

So yeah, please don't call the lawyers yet, this just might cause a bigger rift than what you currently are experiencing.

and remember, UNDERSTAND why they are doing this. Ask them questions but listen with an open heart.

I do hope and pray you resolve this very soon, as I've said, the situation is pretty painful.
    "JUST A WOMAN? Oh honey no!

I am awesome with a splash of bitch and a dash of wonderful.

Right! Why can't you bring your child with you?

Quote Originally Posted by dubioz
    Right! Why can't you bring your child with you?
    kay every 3 months we change country its not so stable for him to be with us sometimes during vacation we do asked them to come abroad once i while..i undertsand how they felt...by the way my dad is dead and my mom remarried again so its my mom and my stepdad now..

What are your priorities? Did you get married just for the two of you (you and your wife)?

i know that but how many filipinos are trying to get abroad the philippines has nothing to offer to us..we have no choice a man has to survive.we cannot send a child to nice school with our basic salary in the philippines you may pero puno tag utang at least makatigum ko to pay his college on the course that he wanted and the place to study if this is the price to pay so be it..at least i was able to bring them abroad several times that they cannot do on thier own.all we want is to transfer him to other school he cant survived the paces style we want him to be in traditional school and why cant we do that

we cannot just go back home bago pa mi nkabyahe balik..by the way my son is only 11 yrs old who doesnt know how to ride a jeepney hes always left alone in the house with the maid my mom is very busy and my stepdad at work he has no playmates thats the one thing also why i want him to send to my mom in law coz he has alot of cousins there he will not get bored..

I think the main reason here why they are not letting my son go is bcoz of our monthly support for the record they recieving so much from us monthly beyond anybodys salary..and the packages that we are sending here..they are not ready to loose that..mao nakaplit sila ug mitsubishi nvecs..na vitamis lang sa amo anak dili nila mahatag the money that was intended for my sons need dili maadto sa iya..kay ila man dayon ipamalit sa ila personal needs rayban worth 10K and laptop.ect ect ako step dad maoy bulahan kau ani...in fact nagpadala ko sauna PS1,PS2,PSP,ako anak di jud tawon kaduwa kay cya man magduwa nya iya i lock sa iya drawer..

Im so ashamed of this matter to you guys..ako lang gsulti ni para naa sad mo idea whats going on..mao jud ni reason usa amo siya i transfer..but they are not letting him go my son is supposed to be in grade 6 pero karon?mag grade 4 palang what the Hell...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast