Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default What Scientist looking for is "GOD" and trying to get out of the picture.

Majority of Scientist taking God out of the picture.
    Believing that everything evolves and just came out without creator and doubting the creation being mentioned in Genesis.
    But no matter they try they come to an end or a place that has no point of return.
    Like the UNIVERSE, no matter how they keep on upgrading the hubble space telescope they found another distance and concluded that the UNIVERSE is an ever expanding universe.
    The discovery of Electron Microscope opens the eyes of scientist, a universe within ourselves (body).
    The discovery of ATOMS opens the other universe in our body.
    They keep on ignoring God and denying Him and relying on the MISSING LINK of EVOLUTION.

But with this article considered as "God particle" it will change some ATHEIST and EVOLUTIONIST.

Here's the LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

PEace!

Default Re: What Scientist looking for is "GOD" and trying to get out of the picture.

^and i thought the bible was the only source...

Default Re: What Scientist looking for is "GOD" and trying to get out of the picture.

"God particle" to change evolutionists and atheist, you say?

Will someone here help explain the definition of an atheist and evolutionist *sighs*

As a Christian, makes me wonder why a lot of people still don't get what an evolutionist/atheist think.

Understand this if you can rcruman...hehehe, sorry sir ha nag snod sunod ra ko sa salida nga The last Samurai.

Bitaw sir ani ni.

Science will continue to look for OBSERVABLE evidence kanag ilang makita ba ug ma observe. Nya kung mag cge ka ug ingun nga Ginoo, unsaon man pag prove nimo ana nga dilio man kaha makita ang ginoo? So unsa may ilang ma observe ug ma experiment? Wala.

dili man gud mo speculate ang science. Di puede nga mo ingun sila nga "oi naay ginoo nga nagbuhat" first mangita sa sila ug OBSERVABLE nga trend. Nya wala may observable trend nga makita nato kay ang spirit dili man kaha makita so dili sila mo assumed nga naa.

"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind." -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman
    Believing that everything evolves and just came out without creator and doubting the creation being mentioned in Genesis.
    But no matter they try they come to an end or a place that has no point of return.
    Like the UNIVERSE, no matter how they keep on upgrading the hubble space telescope they found another distance and concluded that the UNIVERSE is an ever expanding universe.
    The discovery of Electron Microscope opens the eyes of scientist, a universe within ourselves (body).
    The discovery of ATOMS opens the other universe in our body.
    They keep on ignoring God and denying Him and relying on the MISSING LINK of EVOLUTION.

But with this article considered as "God particle" it will change some ATHEIST and EVOLUTIONIST.

Here's the LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

PEace!
    Kinsa ba guy nag-ingon nimo ana imong gisulti? Nagpasagad kaman lang diha'g tabi.

First point: If there is a scientist who denied the existence of a god/God, does it mean the whole science [as a body of knowledge] rejected god/God?

Second point: If one scientist believed in a god/God different from the "cruman belief", does it mean the whole science [as a body of knowledge] rejected god/God?

Cruman, to be honest with you, I met many of our local [Filipino] scientists in the academe but only few of them were pure atheists. Think about it boy! Don't strike aimlessly.

Kanus-a man gi-reject sa ciencia ang dios ni cruman? A few scientists did but it is not the stand of science to reject any god/God. Pagtarung gud mo.

Further to forester's views, just because scientists reckon evolution to be a more logical explanation (on the account of overwhelming material evidence), it [evolution] already makes them [evolutionists] godless or atheists. The problem with most creationists Christians today is that they can't just accept that Genesis is inadequate to explain our origins in a way evolutionists do it.

I strongly feel that Creationists need to revisit or rethink how Genesis is "to be interpreted" (literal interpretation) than rely upon its cryptic/unscientific text to explain how we all have begun.

To find/seek god/God is not the business of evolutionists...a point most creationists miss a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by har86vey
    ^and i thought the bible was the only source...
    you don't get it, since some people hold on science and neglect or reject bible so I'm tyring to show them science accounts that what is written in the bible is true.
    Becuase for believers the bible is enough, but for doubters it needs a lot of source just to believe.

LIke this one bro:
    A chain smokers read, heard all information that smoking will just kill them softly and yet they ignore it and will just realize in the end that its true.

Science is a gift from God.
    Some people eat the entire COW but doesn't taste that its a cow.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by forester
    Kinsa ba guy nag-ingon nimo ana imong gisulti? Nagpasagad kaman lang diha'g tabi.

then read it bro aron ka makahibalo.

First point: If there is a scientist who denied the existence of a god/God, does it mean the whole science [as a body of knowledge] rejected god/God?
    bro read again my statement above before you bark.

Did I say science? or did I say majority of scientist?
    don't make another issue bro.

Second point: If one scientist believed in a god/God different from the "cruman belief", does it mean the whole science [as a body of knowledge] rejected god/God?
    cruman belief? wow your an inventor.
    bro read the link first don't make another issue.
    Bro remember people has many Gods so if your "one scientist" believed on other God aside from the bible then he's the one who rejected God but his findings will need a lot of assessment if its true, ana ra gud.

Cruman, to be honest with you, I met many of our local [Filipino] scientists in the academe but only few of them were pure atheists. Think about it boy! Don't strike aimlessly.
    bro, bro, bro wait a minute your taking the issue here with your personal understanding.
    Let's discussed whats being laid first.
    Bro remember that there are many gods that people believed.
    I didn't strike aimlessly.

[Kanus-a man gi-reject sa ciencia ang dios ni cruman? A few scientists did but it is not the stand of science to reject any god/God. Pagtarung gud mo.
    ikaw ang patarong bro, naa ba diay koy giingon nga science reject God? bro read again my statement:

Majority Scientist bro dili science ang nagreject sa God.
    Read first una sa react.

and knowing your previous post I can't believe you will go down to this level, changing my username just to show something as what others do, my username is RCRUMAN not CRUMAN, don't tell me nalipat ka.

And lastly HIGGS BOSON is a science pero dili scientist.
    Lahi ang Police department kaysa Policemen/Policewomen.
    Kung sayop ang usa ka Policemen/Policewomen it doesn't mean nga sayop pud ang Police department.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by Tattva
    Science will continue to look for OBSERVABLE evidence kanag ilang makita ba ug ma observe. Nya kung mag cge ka ug ingun nga Ginoo, unsaon man pag prove nimo ana nga dilio man kaha makita ang ginoo? So unsa may ilang ma observe ug ma experiment? Wala.
    bro wala gyud nagpugong sa science bro, its beneficiary to all of us.
    Science helps to discover more cure and prevention.
    But some Scientist search for information just to disregard God.
    Hope you've get my point.
    Using science to disprove God is a another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tattva
    dili man gud mo speculate ang science. Di puede nga mo ingun sila nga "oi naay ginoo nga nagbuhat" first mangita sa sila ug OBSERVABLE nga trend. Nya wala may observable trend nga makita nato kay ang spirit dili man kaha makita so dili sila mo assumed nga naa.
    HIGGS BOSON is a science, curing people is a science, discovering prevention and studying around us is a science that is beneficiary to us. But some Scientist searching just to ignore God or taking Him out of the picture and will rely on Big Bang Theory, Evolution Theory and other theory that being formulated or made just to get rid out of the picture that there's a creator.

Everything here in this world is a design of a Wise Creator and Perfect Creator.
    Can you think of what will happened if Plants and Humans and animals inhale oxygen? will equal distribution will happened? Think of our hands (fingers) why they're not align or tupong? THink of a situation if we don't have elbows? if there's a mosquito in your forehead how will you slap it? Think of the purpose of our nails? Think of possible location where you can place our nose aside from its current location? can you imagine if your nose is in your arm pit?

EPace!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast