Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buda

Default Buda

is the boundary of davao and bukidnon.....it's a small place and it's like baguio... and it's much cheaper than going to baguio... it's so cold and foggy....can't wait to go back there....

Default Buda

reeeeeeeleeeeeeeeee....
    bangka nya ha... ngita ta chix did2 paw ha...

Default Buda

Walay mga sakop ni Abu Sayyaf didto?

Default Buda

la may abu sayaff did2... the place is cool... ali, balik didto inyo...

Default Buda

yeah me too. i'd like to visit this place again. when i was there, the weather was sunny and warm though. anyway, i just love this place.

Default Buda

one of the best places ever between Davao and Bukidnon... pila ka times na ko cge'g agi2x diri nga lugar... the scenes are just beautiful.

if you want to experience real "fog" to the max it's in Epol... before reaching Buda if padung ka sa Bukidnon or CDO. diri situated ang "Seagull in the Sky", "Epol Falls" and "Island in the Sky". locals even grow strawberries here...

Highly recommended if ever naay nationwide EB nga mahitabo diri sa Istorya. hehehe...

Default Buda

Quote Originally Posted by iolax
    if you want to experience real "fog" to the max it's in Epol... before reaching Buda if padung ka sa Bukidnon or CDO. diri situated ang "Seagull in the Sky", "Epol Falls" and "Island in the Sky". locals even grow strawberries here...
    mao ba? i didn't know they grow strawberries there. suway unya ko tilaw sa sunod kung tam-is ba pareha's strawberries sa ubang dapit.

Default Buda

it's a lovely place.....i always get caught up in daydreaming about having my own farm there. i love passing by there when i'm having a leisure trip to davao. i really opt to go to davao via cdo than taking the plane so that i can enjoy the view of buda over and over again

Default Buda

buda..... short for bukidnon - davao? am i right?
    taman ra jud ko sa don carlos, bukidnon.

Default Buda

yup thats right bukidnon-davao highway. mao to buda. nice jud baya ang place. naa mi farm didto sa datu salumay.tugnaw jud.andnice pud kaayo didto stay sa seagull in the sky.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast