Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enigmas of Time

Default Enigmas of Time

Hello guyz!

im starting this thread for iStoryans to post mga interesting Discoveries about the ancient world Any discovery lng, basta interesting and validly done by researchers/professors...

I hope walay maglalis dinhi ha, mga discoveries lng tawn ta dri....

Here's my contribution :

Proof of Atlantis? Alien Technology? Ancient Astronauts?

"We may at last... have discovered evidence
    that proves the existence... of that most
    fabled and mysterious civilization: Atlantis" So says Professor Winwood, a British researcher, who claims... to have unearthed... a
    mysterious crystal-domed medallion... at an undisclosed ancient archaeological site...
    in Egypt.

The professor approached our agency, asking for assistance... in letting the world
    know... that he had found an ancient artifact... that he believes... may prove the
    existence... of that most fabled and mysterious civilization... of Atlantis. He is
    reticent... about giving too many details... and will not publicly reveal his full
    identity... or the location... where he found the medallion... until next week,
    because he believes... the government of that country... will demand that the
    relic... be returned immediately. He is determined... to share his discovery with
    the world... before he hands it over.

"Otherwise," said the professor, "it will be relegated... to the dust-ridden storage
    room.... of 'Forbidden Archaeology', where discoveries always end up... that do not
    fit within the accepted protocol and beliefs... of archaeological hierarchy.

After telling his story... he pulled out an extraordinary golden disk-shaped object...
    from his pocket, about four inches... in diameter. When asked about the "glass
    dome", the professor was quick... to correct the presumption. "It most certainly is
    not glass. It is made... from some kind of hardened crystal."

On the rim... that surrounds the dome... are eight distinct symbols. Professor
    Winwood claims that they do not match... any known culture. He specializes in
    paleography - the study of ancient writing - and has concluded... that it predates
    the oldest Vedic writing known; a plant-like, trident-shaped writing... discovered on
    fragments of pottery... at Harappa, Pakistan, in 1999, which was dated... at more
    than 5500 years.

Because the medallion.... is decorated with crosses, floating on a golden spiral-like wire
    behind the dome, the professor initially thought... it to be... from an early period of
    Christianity. But as he delved deeper... he realized that it indicated... more of a
    universal message. "It certainly relates... to the heavens above," he said, "but not
    in a religious way. I am convinced... the symbols are linked to the movement of
    celestial bodies. Many ancient civilizations used the cross... as a symbol to
    indicate the Sun."

Professor Winwood... contemplated the possibility... that the large blue central cross,
    on the concave background, with a sapphire-like gem... at its centre, was a depiction
    of our solar system. As there were planets missing, he soon concluded, that it was
    more likely... a celestial map... depicting some kind of galactic alignment... of stars.
    "At this stage, I am not sure... what the clear golden crystal segment... that crosses
    the spiral... and the blue gem... at an angle represents, but I am confident... the
    medallion... will soon reveal its secrets. If you look closely at the blue gem, you can
    see... that it has been fashioned... in the shape of a pyramid."

"There are arrows... at each point... of the cross... that divides the cycle
    into four quarters," the professor said. "The top and the bottom of
    the cross... points to the outer edge... of the mysterious golden
    band... at either side."

Professor Winwood... believes that... the age of the medallion, is well
    over 13,000 years. "I discovered it inside a small sealed black granite
    box," he said. "I do not as yet.... know what kind of alloy... the
    medallion is made of, but there was no noticeable tarnishing... on
    any part of it. Carbon dating done... on material found with the
    medallion... suggests it was made somewhere between 11,000 and
    11,500 BC." Due to the location of its discovery.... and some of the inscriptions, the professor is of the opinion... that the medallion....
    may be connected... to the time of Atlantis.

"The ancient philosopher Plato, spoke at length about Atlantis in his
    writings. The age of the medallion... is in keeping.... with the timing, that
    Atlantis... was supposed to have existed. I believe that the message...
    of the medallion is a warning... that relates to the ending of a
    galactic cycle."

"The crosses floating... on the golden wire... would suggest the stars
    are in some kind of spiraling orbit around a gigantic blue star," (Siurius?),
    said the professor. "One gets a sense... that they are moving clockwise,
    and if this is the case... it would seem that the second star ...
    out from the centre and the seventh star... at the top of the cross...
    are about to enter... an energy field... of some kind. If one of those
    stars... represents our Sun, I believe that message... of the medallion,
    is a warning... of something that will affect our planet.... and the entire
    solar system... in the near future."

Professor Winwood tells us, there are also symbols and text... on the back and the inside... of the medallion... which he is confident, represents... some kind of calendar system. This will be displayed... in a future posting. He has given us, some examples here.

Originally from : http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_St...antisproof.htm

I know this is related to Hellblazer's Atlantis but this thread is not limited to Atlantis but pra sa mga ancient na mga butang na discovered

Peace to all beings!

Default Re: Ancient Discoveries

this is cool. ('c',)

Default Re: Ancient Discoveries

yeah, way too cool !

Any other findings mo dra? Post na mga pips

Default Re: Enigmas of Time

sad thing is that we may never know its purpose. i'd like to believe this is atlantean in origin. but there are a lot of fakes out there. we'll see. maybe sooner or later it will be verified as pre-10,000 bc.

personally, i don't think it's Atlantean sir....

whatever it is, it shows that if this was made on earth then the primitives were not that primitive after all... and if it's not from earth, then we surely are not alone... and we're not the only intelligent lifeforms...

Let's wait lng unsay development ani

i wonder if the writings are related to Sumerian glyphs ?

Underwater Pyramids In Japan

Sphinx?

Divers Find World's Oldest Building

by Trushar Barot

A STRUCTURE thought to be the world's oldest building, nearly twice the age of the great pyramids of Egypt, has been discovered. The rectangular stone ziggurat under the sea off the coast of Japan could be the first evidence of a previously unknown Stone Age civilisation, say archeologists.

The monument is 600ft wide and 90ft high and has been dated to at least 8000BC. The oldest pyramid in Egypt, the Step Pyramid at Saqqara, was constructed more than 5,000 years later.

The structure off Yonaguni, a small island southwest of Okinawa, was first discovered 75ft underwater by scuba divers 10 years ago and locals believed it was a natural phenomenon.

Professor Masaki Kimura, a geologist at Ryukyu University in Okinawa, was the first scientist to investigate the site and has concluded that the mysterious five-layer structure was man-made. "The object has not been manufactured by nature. If that had been the case, one would expect debris from erosion to have collected around the site, but there are no rock fragments there," he said.

The discovery of what appears to be a road surrounding the building was further evidence that the structure was made by humans, he added.

Robert Schoch, professor of geology at Boston University, dived at the site last month. "It basically looks like a series of huge steps, each about a metre high. Essentially, it's a cliff face like the side of a stepped pyramid. It's a very interesting structure," he said. "It's possible that natural water erosion combined with the process of cracked rocks splitting created such a structure, but I haven't come across such processes creating a structure as sharp as this."

Further evidence that the structure is the work of humans came with the discovery of smaller underwater stone mounds nearby. Like the main building, these mini-ziggurats are made of stepped slabs and are about 10m wide and 2m high.

Kimura said it was too early to know who built the monument or its purpose. "The structure could be an ancient religious shrine, possibly celebrating an ancient deity resembling the god Nirai-Kanai, whom locals say gave happiness to the people of Okinawa from beyond the sea. This could be evidence of a new culture as there are no records of a people intelligent enough to have built such a monument 10,000 years ago," he said.

"This could only have been done by a people with a high degree of technology, probably coming from the Asian continent, where the oldest civilisations originate. There would have to have been some sort of machinery involved to have created such a huge structure."

Teruaki Ishii, professor of geology at Tokyo University, said the structure dated back to at least 8000BC when the land on which it was constructed was submerged at the end of the last ice age. "I hope this site is artificial as it would be very exciting. But at this time I feel it is too early to say. I think the structure could be natural, but part of it may have been made," he said.

The first signs of civilisation in Japan are traced to the Neolithic period around 9000BC. The people at this time lived as hunters and food- gatherers. There is nothing in the archeological record to suggest the presence of a culture advanced enough to have built a structure like the ziggurat.

British archeologists are, however, cautiously enthusiastic about the discovery which will be featured this summer in a Channel 4 documentary.

Jim Mower, an archeologist at University College London, said: "If it is confirmed that the site is as old as 10,000 years and is man-made, then this is going to change an awful lot of the previous thinking on southeast Asian history. It would put the people who made the monument on a par with the ancient civilisation of Mesopotamia and the Indus Valley."

sources: http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/phike...an/japan2.html

http://www.morien-institute.org/imk12.html#mizostairs

Thanks bro! Read this one sometime ago Add pa bro I know daghan pa ka nahibaw-an dra

PRECOLOMBIAN AIRPLANE MODELS

Is the concept of an airplane limited to Egypt? That doesn't seem to be the case. Gold trinkets were found in an area covering Central America and coastal areas of South America, estimated to belong to a period between 500 and 800 CE, but since they are made from gold, accurate dating is impossible and based essentially on stratigraphy which may be deceptive. However, we can safely say that these gold objects are more than 1000 years old.

As seen from the pictures, the shape of the sample object is rather ambiguous. The archaeologists labelled these objects as zoomorphic, meaning, animal shaped objects. The question is, what animal do they represent? When we compare these with other objects from the same cultures depicting animals, a curious facet of the comparison would be obvious: the other objects are recognizable, rendered usually with a great accuracy and attention to realistic detail.

There are several types of animals which fly—birds, insects, and several mammals, such as bats and some gliders, for instance flying squirrels, oppossums, and then there are some lizards; there are also some fish which for brief periods glide through the air. There are water animals which seem to fly through the water, such as rays, skates and some selachians. But how does the depicted object compare with these choices? All its features taken into a consideration, we have no match. Seen from above, the object obviously has no fish features, but seems to show rather explicitly mechanistic ones.

read the whole article here
    source: http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_7.htm

airplane sa egypt..hhmmmmm

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast