Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Default New Orleans Pelicans

[img width=500 height=375]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/royangelowoo/NewOrleansHornets.jpg[/img]

I know this thread is long overdue...

Well liking Chris Paul and the Hornets is easy... They are young, inexperienced, and playing extremely well againts more experienced teams...

And what's not to like about CP3... Most of us here think he's the MVP... I don't see why not, the way he led the Hornets to where they are now in his 3rd year in the NBA at 22... Averaging 24.3ppg 4.9rpg and 12.1apg... He has more 20pts+ and 15ast+ games this season more than any other players this season combined leading his team to the 2nd seed in the West...

With his leadership; Peja is playing inspired ball again after injury plagued seasons, David West has finally emerged an all-star averaging 21ppg and 8rpg, Tyson has finally live-up to what people have been expecting of him when the the Clips picked him 2nd overall and trading his rights to the Bulls, and has become the emotional leader of this team, fueling the Hornets with his intensity... And Byron Scott winning the Coach of the Year Award... CP3 with a ring savvy of a veteran and the genius that he is, has transformed this young Hornets team into legitimate contenders in the West with all the other heavy favorites...

Didn't jump to a CP3 bandwagon when his game finally gained recognition this season... When Chris was drafted, my brother told me he was the kid featured on Oprah after scoring 61pts in HS in tribute to his slain grandfather... Instantly I knew this kid is gonna' be special and indeed I was right all along...

Let's support the Hornets and hope they could go further this playoffs...
    Last edited by KE-25; 12-05-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Default Re: NEW ORLEANS HORNETS BELIEVERS!!!

I will support them because the SPURS team sucks! hehehe

I sense a lot of "bandwagon" fans crowding this thread if the Hornets beats the Spurs.

I never like the SPURS sukad pa sauna..so if any team can beat them, ok kau para naa napud new champs!

wala sad ko ganahi anang Spurs, most likely si Bruce Bowen, i never like the way he play, his defense is terrific but makairita labi na kung physical kaayo ang duwa.

go... hornets .... go... hornets ... buzz up the NBA crown...

Awww pilde man ang Hornets... ^^

Well you can't expect to sweep the Spurs... Hell no, Tim Duncan wouldn't allow that...

Not a bad game for CP3 tallying 35pts and 9 assist... First time this playoofs he didn't have a double-double... David West had 23 points and 12 rebs... Tyson contributed 12 points and 8 rebs... Peja was the one absent in this game who only managed 8 points...

Spurs' big 3 came out BIG... Manu and TP both had 31 points... TP had 11 assist and Manu scored 9 clutch points in the 4th... Timmy had his usual double with 16 points and 13 rebs...

Kudos to the Spurs... I admire the Spurs and I also idolize Tim Duncan...^^

but ita was very evident nga maglisud gyud ang SPURS even if they're playing in their home court...That's a good sign for the Hornets

Quote Originally Posted by yokam
    I sense a lot of "bandwagon" fans crowding this thread if the Hornets beats the Spurs.
    Again, though it be few, I agree with you on this one. :mrgreen:

But not to take anything away from NO. They are an awesome team. They're pushing the champs to their limits and showing the skeptics that their regular season success was no fluke. But I might have to take a pass on them "for this series" as I am a big Spurs fan. If they get past the Spurs AND Lakers, they're my bet to take the crown come June.

Besides, Chris Paul is just a tremendous athlete. He showed it game after game after game. This team has a lot of upside for them going, and we at the Spurs corner welcome the competition. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by tackielarla
    Again, though it be few, I agree with you on this one. :mrgreen:

But not to take anything away from NO. They are an awesome team. They're pushing the champs to their limits and showing the skeptics that their regular season success was no fluke. But I might have to take a pass on them "for this series" as I am a big Spurs fan. If they get past the Spurs AND Lakers, they're my bet to take the crown come June.

Besides, Chris Paul is just a tremendous athlete. He showed it game after game after game. This team has a lot of upside for them going, and we at the Spurs corner welcome the competition. :mrgreen:
    Likewise tackie my boy...^^

Sport lang kinsa mka daog sa series...

If ever the Spurs wins the series, its fine with me...

I hope it would be either the Hornets or the Spurs who will represent the West comes the big dance in June...

May the best team win...^^

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast