Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Default How come thousands of people die....

In the bible, God said, "that let no man be worried when hungry, for even the little birds in the trees are feed."

my question: so why are there thousands of innocent kids die in Africa becuse of starvation? wheres God? Does He just allow those innocent kids to die because its their fate to be born, suffer, and die?

God said, that there are angels beside us to protect us (theres even a condition - if we call them), now tell me, why on earth where the Swedish Family in one of the provinces here in Cebu City got murder in cold blood? Mom, Dad, and two little INNOCENT KIDS, MURDERED! Where's F_______G! GOD!

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by orcgod View Post
    In the bible, God said, "that let no man be worried when hungry, for even the little birds in the trees are feed."

my question: so why are there thousands of innocent kids die in Africa becuse of starvation? wheres God? Does He just allow those innocent kids to die because its their fate to be born, suffer, and die?

God said, that there are angels beside us to protect us (theres even a condition - if we call them), now tell me, why on earth where the Swedish Family in one of the provinces here in Cebu City got murder in cold blood? Mom, Dad, and two little INNOCENT KIDS, MURDERED! Where's F_______G! GOD!
    Ayaw kahibulong ana bai!
    Wala diri ang Ginoo.
    Tua siya sa layong bahin sa universe nagbuhat og laing planeta ug laing galaxy.
    Gibilin ta niya diri aron magpakabuhi ta og atoa.
    Gibinlan sad ta niya og igo nag pagkaon, kahayag, hangin, ug uban pa
    aron masiguro nga mabuhi kita dinhi bisan wala siya.

Kining mga nanghitabo sa atong kalibutan,
    atoa ra kining binuhatan walay labot ang Ginoo ani.
    Parte na kini sa pagpakabuhi nato niining kalibutana.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    Ayaw kahibulong ana bai!
    Wala diri ang Ginoo.
    Tua siya sa layong bahin sa universe nagbuhat og laing planeta ug laing galaxy.
    Gibilin ta niya diri aron magpakabuhi ta og atoa.
    Gibinlan sad ta niya og igo nag pagkaon, kahayag, hangin, ug uban pa
    aron masiguro nga mabuhi kita dinhi bisan wala siya.

Kining mga nanghitabo sa atong kalibutan,
    atoa ra kining binuhatan walay labot ang Ginoo ani.
    Parte na kini sa pagpakabuhi nato niining kalibutana.
    Laing universe? i think you're old enough to know ngano gitawag nga universe? nya naay lain? so dili diay UNIVERSE ang tawag karon kung ikaw ang musulti?
    how sure are you nga nagbuhat siyag laing planeta? kahibalo ka sa laing planeta nga iya gibuhat?
    unsay basehan nimo nga gibilin ta niya diri?
    kining imo mga statement bro imo-imo ra ni?

Peace!

So, mura diay siya ug si Poncho Pilato, manghinaw nalang sir, nya mubiya kay busy siya.

Blog Entries
    i think there is a verse somewhere in Leviticus that would answer why this is happening...
    i'm not sure though but i guess bro rcruman can give a biblical reason for this..

the verse you've quoted is biblical but you're interpreation is personal and not biblical.
    You've never understand yet the will, words and purpose of GOD and yet you're complaining.
    Why not empty your thoughts first and let the bible guide you.

about the starvation or situation in AFRICA is a will of GOD.
    without the situtation in africa people in this world can't do or perform the will of GOD that "its better to give than to receive" so for those who have extra in this life must give to those who need.
    Some people (rich and feeling rich) eat 15,000 pesos worth of food in one meal while in africa a 20 pesos equivalent of meal can sustain their need everyday.
    Don't question or blame GOD if they die, as long as they die doing good not taking advantage GOD will give a better life which is called ETERNAL LIFE.

We people are so attached in this world or life of this world, when someone die we will ask GOD why?
    instead of understanding HIS will. If you can just understand the will of GOD, the death of righteous,innocent and pure hearted human is a gain or favor to them but for those who are unrighteous is a complaint towards GOD because they can't spent their wealth in this world and their evil doing (which they love) will be stop.

And if you read the bible bro you can read that not all have angels (guardian) but rather angels will guide those people who fear GOD.

When you see (for you) things you don't understand like death, famine, and evil things it will give or guide you that you have chance to fulfill HIS will.

How can you LOVE if there's no one to be love?
    Will you only LOVE those people who love you also?
    GOD is teaching from the BIBLE to love unconditionally (AGAPE), to love without expecting a return.
    GOD is there for us bro but as of this moment you can't see HIM because you don't know HIM yet or you didn't understand yet HIS will.

Peace!

to make room for newborns

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    Laing universe? i think you're old enough to know ngano gitawag nga universe? nya naay lain? so dili diay UNIVERSE ang tawag karon kung ikaw ang musulti?
    how sure are you nga nagbuhat siyag laing planeta? kahibalo ka sa laing planeta nga iya gibuhat?
    unsay basehan nimo nga gibilin ta niya diri?
    kining imo mga statement bro imo-imo ra ni?

Peace!
    Excuse me RCRUMAN!
    Nayabag nasad ang atong tukar!
    Style ba jud ni nimo?
    Nagingon ba diay ko nga dunay laing universe!
    Tarunga kunog basa bai!
    Unya,
    basaha pa gyud ug usab
    para masiguro ka
    nga nakasabot ka sa akong gipost.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    So, mura diay siya ug si Poncho Pilato, manghinaw nalang sir, nya mubiya kay busy siya.
    Ang problema nato, nagassume ta nga kita ra maoy tawo diri sa tibuok universe.

Sa kadako sa Universe ug sa kadaghan sa mga stars,
    unsaon nato pagassume nga kita ray gibuhat sa Ginoo?

Dili ta mosabot nga duna pay daghan gibuhat ang Ginoo gawas sa atoa.

Mao nga impossible nga kita ray iyang atimanon pirmi.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    Excuse me RCRUMAN!
    Nayabag nasad ang atong tukar!
    Style ba jud ni nimo?
    Nagingon ba diay ko nga dunay laing universe!
    Tarunga kunog basa bai!
    Unya,
    basaha pa gyud ug usab
    para masiguro ka
    nga nakasabot ka sa akong gipost.
    kalma lang bro.

Peace!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast