Page 1 of 50 123411 ... LastLast

Default Kinsa hilig Motorcycles & Streetbikes diri?

anyone who is in with motorcycles and street bikeswhat kind of bike do you own?

Default Kinsa hilig MOtor MotOr diri????

I dont own one but my dream bike is tghe Honda 1000 RR and Ducati 996 . My brother used to own a Honda VFR 400 in Cebu and I used to ride it also .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

honda bay...ok ang handling but i am not sure about VFR if ok ba especially 400 cc nila nga bike...i have tried my friend's yamaha SRX 400...mabuang ka sa speed,dili ka maka-full trottle

nahan ko motor motor. hehehehhe.... i have a yamaha YSR50. it's a small/tniy sportsbike 50cc actually... i'm sort of modifying as of the moment and my bill is piling up! darn! hehehehe... it's worth it though...

Quote Originally Posted by broken_sword1023
    honda bay...ok ang handling but i am not sure about VFR if ok ba especially 400 cc nila nga bike...i have tried my friend's yamaha SRX 400...mabuang ka sa speed,dili ka maka-full trottle
    I think OK ang VFR400 for the streets of Cebu but for the US murag gamay na siya kaau considering that even the 600 cc are now too small for a lot of riders here in the US . Murag kuan ba ...life starts at 750 cc kuno . In regards sa handling sa VFR 400 , I think it is fairly good bisan 94 model siya , you might still be seeing it in Cebu . It was sold to a guy last March of this year , it got a custom paint job of red , blue and white .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

By the way, my bike is a dirt bike a 225 cc yamaha serow 1998 model, it's an old bike but runs good. sometimes i use it in trailing and its going to blow your mind off.....

i don't own any...pero ako mga cuz grabe kabuang sa motor....kuwang nalang itupad og 2log gud....sakay2x lang ko nila kay girls man mi....saun. anyways...ako cuz usa nag sell og 2nd hand nga motor...basin interested mo...

hi guys!

bag-o ra ko diri... i just bought a bike too, kanang china made nga murag bigbike (cruiser)

its the 2nd bike i've ridden, but the first one i actually owned.

ngita na pud gani ko lain nga bike, sportbike na sad. upgrade time!

Quote Originally Posted by andreia
    i don't own any...pero ako mga cuz grabe kabuang sa motor....kuwang nalang itupad og 2log gud....sakay2x lang ko nila kay girls man mi....saun. anyways...ako cuz usa nag sell og 2nd hand nga motor...basin interested mo...
    Unsa na motor iya sell? interested ko...

dt....ask ko price ha pero f naa ka coice tell me lang kay maka provide man siya.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 50 123411 ... LastLast