Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Cebu City is #1 Emerging Global Outsourcing City

Cebu City bests 50 other cities in the world, even China's Shanghai and Beijing as the new Global Outsourcing destination!

Cebu City in the Philippines was ranked No. 1 on the Top 50 Emerging Global Outsourcing Cities list, followed by the Chinese cities of Shanghai and Beijing at second and third places, respectively.

Of the top 50 destinations polled, more than half, or 19 cities, are from Asia, while the rest, comprising 13 cities, are from Central and Eastern Europe.

According to the survey released Monday by IT outsourcing and business process outsourcing (BPO) media company Global Services and investment advisory firm Tholons, choosing the right city has become "more important" than choosing the country when setting up an outsourcing center.

Read more here: Asia dominates global outsourcing list : News : Business - ZDNet Asia

its a good news for cebuanos!

wow

That's nice to hear.

choosing the right city has become "more important" than choosing the country when setting up an outsourcing center. - they can never go wrong

Considerations such as the availability of resources, in terms of the quality and type of workforce, cost and the availability of infrastructure, as well as the city’s "long-term potential in fulfilling demand for specific services determine its attractiveness as an outsourcing center".

yosh!!
    go cebu

indeed! 2 days ago nanawag kog tech support sa Megellan gps and i thought Indiano mkatubag, but no, it was from cebu.

well we just hope wla ni impact kng mkadaug si Obama this Nov. kai sa debate lng nga bag.o ra nahuman karun, iya gyd ni gi-emphasize ang iyang plano sa mga company nga mo outsource.

That's good news. World class jud ang Cebu.

maytag managhan pa jud atong mga call centers diri sa atoa..

me also i have complain from no less than microsoft for a bug in our erp system and when things seems to eascalate to my surprise i was refer by a consultant although she did not tell me where she was but i bet i track him she was from sykes cebu hehe...i almost went out of my english when finally she said "hinihintay ko lang mag salita kanang tagalog sir" hehe that was my real unforgettable experience with BPO

Cebu should be the capital of Philippines. Muhahahahahahahaha.

Yo, Bayani Fernando is dope.

musamot pa gyud potential if naa nay daghan infrastructure para mo host sa mga BPO's like the SRP. kung makatukod na ug buildings sa SRP then maka tap na ang BPO industry sa mga human resources in the south... go CEBU!

well. congrats. normal ra man kay daghan mn kau mga call centers dinhi. cheers!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast