Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default The new MACBOOK and MACBOOK PRO

It was introduced earlier today - seems like people were not entirely impressed by it since AAPL stocks still fell 6.18 points (actually as much as 10 points today).

The new laptops features a unibody enclosure made out of aluminum.. a very thin full-faced glass display .. a smooth glass trackpad that also acts as a button. The Macbook Pro is equipped with an Intel based processor and a NVIDIA 9600M GT video card.

APPLE also stated that they will be cutting the cost of their products for the Holidays.

For more info: Apple

- It's a nice thing to have IMO but this is simply not the right time to buy stuff that's really unecessary

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA View Post
    It was introduced earlier today - seems like people were not entirely impressed by it since AAPL stocks still fell 6.18 points (actually as much as 10 points today).

The new laptops features a unibody enclosure made out of aluminum.. a very thin full-faced glass display .. a smooth glass trackpad that also acts as a button. The Macbook Pro is equipped with an Intel based processor and a NVIDIA 9600M GT video card.

APPLE also stated that they will be cutting the cost of their products for the Holidays.

For more info: Apple

- It's a nice thing to have IMO but this is simply not the right time to buy stuff that's really unecessary
    and what's so special about this overpirced apple MBP?

I don't know bai ... Like I said (ug ni basa ka) - they had just introduced it to the public earlier around 1PM so obviously wala pa ko kasuway ug gamit ani first hand.

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Quote Originally Posted by centax error View Post

and what's so special about this overpirced apple MBP?
    the uniblock casing.the new screen. the glass trackpad.

and the buggy nvidia videocard.

Quote Originally Posted by butitoy View Post
    the uniblock casing.the new screen. the glass trackpad.

and the buggy nvidia videocard.

all these new features are useless unless apple can replace the nvdia with a more reliable supllier..the screen, trackfad..it's all fancy and not focus on the real problem..so what gives?

Is the 9600M GT Buggy? have you guys tested the new Macbook Pro?

still can't afford.

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA;
    Is the 9600M GT Buggy?
    there has been reports floating on the net that the 9600M had problems....just google it

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA;
    have you guys tested the new Macbook Pro?
    yeah of course of course if it's free but considering what had just happen with the Nvdia 8600M MBP..hell no!

I'm running the 8600M GT on my XPS - seems fine to me.

Was asking if you guys tested the new Macbook Pro since it hasn't been out yet. Too early to jump into conclusions even when the first review hasn't even been published.

I'm running the 8600M GT on my XPS - seems fine to me.
    good luck with your XPS then...Dell, Apple, HP have acknowledge though that the 8600M GT is faulty and that they are replacing or repairing it for free. Even NVDIA have acknowledged also that the failure rate is higher than normal.

Was asking if you guys tested the new Macbook Pro since it hasn't been out yet. Too early to jump into conclusions even when the first review hasn't even been published.
    considering what happened to the 8600M or the G84.G86 chips failure rate.. I think the question you should ask yourself is that- "Does NVDIA completely addressed the real problem to gain back the consumers trust ?"

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast