Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default having two jobs.. how do you handle it?

im an 8-5 employee by day and a freelancer by night (wholesome haha). I usually do freelance stuff if there's a project or a racket... guys how do you deal with such? coz my latest racket is kinda stressful, the 8-5 job eats a lot of your time and i get home too tired to work na. I need a stable source of income that's why i really can't quit the job... advices any?

Take a lot of vitamins... so that you won't get sick, coz your hard earned money could be spent on your medicine if you get sick.

exercise to remove stress, just find a little time to exercise, and take also vitamins.

learn separate your work and personal life. i got that from oprah so even if you work at home, you should establish routines similar to when you're at work. so like if you're working at home daw dapat you should consider 1-hour lunch breaks and coffee breaks ganun. sabi dun, th'at's for discipline

Tama si FK... you should take your vitamins AlecZander! I diligently take my multiminerals and my vitamin C to give me guaranteed uninterrupted sleep. You see, I work 11 hours for four days (night d i kay GY shift man ko)... that's from 8PM to 7AM in the morning. So when I get home sleep na jud dayon ko. I don't do exercise though... pero somehow my sleep helps take out the stress. But I'm not encouraging you not to ha... (ani man jud ning mga baka... tapulan kaau ug exercise)

But really, my point is.. you should learn how to juggle both jobs you got. Too bad I still don't know how.

AlecZander, I can totally relate...
    I am an IT sys ad in an international company. That's my 8 to 5 job. I also have my own event coordinating business. And I meet people regularly for insurance. I am writing a book and making a business study for a small food stand I hope to open by the next half of the year. Phew!

Here's my advice.
    1. Get enough sleep.
    2. TIME MANAGEMENT. Prioritize!
    3. Set goals so you know when you've achieved them and you can relax!
    4. Balance.
    5. Learn to say 'NO!' if you are alreacy over committed.
    6. Enjoy! If you do what you love, it's not work. =)

two jobs?

i got 3

im in the same situation, 8 hrs as employee and video editing after work. one thing i really remember is to say no if i think im over committed. remember to spend time with ur family, they're the reason why ur doing such things.

i knw of 2 persons who has 2 jobs. time management lng tlga. Â*1 has an Â*8-5 job in a gov't office and the 2ndr is a consulting job in a private business. Â*she's a CPA

another girl naman has 2 job. she's a lawyer for this 1 company and she's also Â*an associate in another lawfirm. shes also planning on getting another job. Â*para daw Â*morning, afternoon and night na job nya. believe it or not she became a licensed lawyer at 24.

The pay has got to be worth it, otherwise you're just wasting your time with health costs taking the better of you. Vitamin C. Improve resistance. maintain short contracts with your rakets and rest in between cycles.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast