Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast

Default Code Geass Photoshoot Project ---RECRUITING HIGH AND LOW! XD

I had an epiphany. XD;

My former 7 sins project (FMA) after close scrutiny had proven to be unrealistic. (Where in the world do you get someone to go as Greed?! O_o) So I decided to just let it die a quiet death and start off another photoshoot project that's more possible/realistic.

I got caught with the Code Geass flu (other than catching real cold inducing germs from a certain someone at the time of this writing... >_>) and thought to myself, why not right?

Of course, the costumes to be procured will be on your own account. ^^;; I'd pay for everyone if I had the money but I don't. T_T But don't worry, we'll help each other on the props and weapons. For those who want to wear wigs, let's help together find our wigs and such. Resources et al will be shared to help each other.

Since the costume and reenactment of the character are going on to be all on your own account, it's okay if you choose to wear the costume outside of the shoot and into conventions, etc. Even join competitions if you like. But I (as in kururu) won't be with you for the competition. I'm a costripper by heart and no way will I join competitions... T_T; So if you guys have too much fun with your chara and end up wanting to join stuff, go ahead. I'll watch you if you guys ever go for it! ;3

Anyone can join the project. Whether you're from CCC or not; an indi or affiliated with a cosplay group... It won't matter. After all, this is a photoshoot project. XD;

And being realistic, I'm not expecting ALL THE ROLES to be filled in really. XD; That's just insane. So the most I'll have is just the main characters and so. If we get to five filled up and sure to go roles, I'd be very happy. Since admit it, almost all the OCS in Geass are interconnected so we can always come up with any particular combination. XD So even if we had say: Lulu, Kuu, Rakshata, Sayoko and then Arthur---surely we'll come up with something there!

If you're crazy enough, go ahead and get up to two roles for this. But remember, twice the costs of making! @_@;

===

MAJOR NOTA BENE TIME!

Regarding Roles:

***Scale isn't very important. It's okay for Kuu and Lulu not to be exactly of the same height. Since these are photos, we don't need to be so nitpicky about things. But... come on, if Nana-chan is way taller than Lulu that's going to be a problem. Just enough/average scale.

***Until we start, we'll just put roles that have been claimed as 'reserved'. Start as in starting doing the real thing/having photoshoots. In case someone backs out and stuff. : / And oh, understudies/doubling will be okay. But not more than 1 for a role. We can't have too many Kuus running around---or else I'll crack some Kage Bunshin jokes about Euphemia having a hard time keeping up. XD

Regarding Hair:

**It's advisable you copy your character's hair as closely as possible.

**If you have difficulty finding wigs, let's all try to help each other somehow. I know there's SM's Sathura but frankly, they only update rarely and not all needed styles are all there. T_T;

**We'll discuss if we'll all go in wigs or not still.

Regarding Costumes:

**If you already have the costume, then awesome sauce!

**If you don't have it yet, then we'll have it made when we're all set to go.

**It's more advisable if those who'll be in 'uniform' will all have their costumes done at once and by one tailor/seamstress or with just like (not similar kailangan lahat pareho) items to be used. (From the fabric, clips and zippers if ever.)

Regarding Geass Sigils and Eye Colors

***NO NEED TO BUY CONTACT LENSES. We can easily have your eye colors changed in an image editing software. But I won't stop you if you will. O.o

Regarding Photographers:

**We'll figure this one out ONCE we're all at 50 - 80% done at the preparations.

===

NEXT POST: Casting of Roles...
    Last edited by kururulovescurry; 12-15-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Lightbulb CGPP: Casting of Roles

Okay. Here be the next part which is the juiciest of them all.

THE CASTING OF ROLES! XD;

-taken off shamelessly from Wikipedia but with edits ;3-

Lelouch Lamperouge/Vi Britannia/Lulu -
    **NO ZERO as a separate being. >.>
    **You have the choice to go as an Ashford Academy student, Emperor or as Zero (WITHOUT THE MASK...We'd like to see your face. XD Make the helmet if you want, SURE. GO AHEAD. But take it off!). Or both.

Suzaku Kururugi - RESERVED
    **You have the choice to go as an Ashford Academy student or as a Holy Britannian citizen. Or both.

C.C.
    **You have the choice to go as an Ashford Academy student or as a Black Knight/Gawain Pilot Plugsuit. Or both.

Nunnally Lamperouge/Nana-chan <3

Kallen Kōzuki - RESERVED
    **You have the choice to go as an Ashford Academy student or as a Black Knight. Or both.

Rolo Lamperouge
    **You have the choice to go as an Ashford Academy student or as a kick ass assassin. ;D Or both.

Arthur
    **YES. MAY ARTHUR. XD Pwede plushie lang.

Milly Ashford
    Rivalz Cardemonde
    Nina Einstein
    Shirley Fenette
    ***All four people have to get Ashford uniforms. They can have the option to have the civilian wear of their characters made. Or artbook versions. I like the cat ones. xD;

Sayoko Shinozaki

Kaname Ohgi
    Yoshitaka Minami
    Kento Sugiyama
    Shinichirō Tamaki
    Yoshida
    Inoue

Kyoshiro Tohdoh
    Shōgo Asahina
    Nagisa Chiba
    Ryōga Senba
    Kōsetsu Urabe
    Taizō Kirihara
    Kaguya Sumeragi
    Rakshata Chawla
    Ayame Futaba
    Ichijiku Hinata
    Mutsuki Minase
    Kizuna Kagesaki
    Diethard Ried

Charles zi Britannia
    Marianne vi Britannia
    Odysseus u Britannia
    Schneizer el Britannia

Cornelia li Britannia
    **Season 1 version. I know she changed for a bit in Season 2. Let's stick to her default version.

Clovis la Britannia

Euphemia li Britannia
    **Princess gown please! @_@ Then if wished, have the others made.

***Yes, even the dead ones get a chance. XD

Carline le Britannia

Bismarck Waldstein
    Gino Weinberg
    Dorothea Ernst
    Anya Alstreim
    Nonette Enneagram
    Luciano Bradley
    Monica Kruszewski

Bartley Asprius
    Andreas Darlton
    Jeremiah Gottwald
    **Default version mmkay? ;3 Though it would be awesome if you had an alternate GDirectorate suit with the mask. WITH THE MASK! 8D

Gilbert G.P. Guilford
    Glaston Knights (1,2,3,4,5 XD)
    Kanon Maldini

Villetta Nu
    ***Default version preferably. You have the option to have the Chigusa and Gym teacher versions. ;3

Kewell Soresi

Lloyd Asplund
    Cécile Croomy
    Alicia Romeyer

Li Xingke
    High Eunuchs
    Hong Gu
    Tianzi
    Zhou Xianglin

Genbu Kururugi
    Mao

V.V.
    **It's okay if you don't wear an extremely INSANE wig/hair. XD; I can understand.

CHEESE-KUN
    **Maybe a mascot or just a plushie. BUT WE MUST HAVE CHEESE-KUN.
    ===

MAJOR NOTA BENE TIME!!!!

** NO MECHA CHARACTERS. X_x; I know it would be cool but... DX; Let's focus on the characters!

** NO SPIN OFF MANGA CHARACTERS EITHER! I know Nemo from Nightmare of Nana-chan was OSM but noooo... Let's stick to the anime. Believe me, I found 'her' really cool. XD The fact Nemo was like a scary! Nana-chan was so @_@!!!

===

NEXT POST: Suggestions for shoot, Staff and other Miscellaneous things.
    Last edited by kururulovescurry; 08-31-2009 at 12:29 PM.

So this is the part where I'll list down the possible scenarios other than the ones we can instantly think of during the photoshoot itself.

===

SUGGESTIONS

Solo
    EVERYONE. NO ONE IS EXEMPTED. EVEN CHEESE-KUN.

Group
    Ashford Student Council
    Black Knights
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Chinese Federation

Best Friend/Rivals: Lulu and Kuu
    Witch and Warlock: Lulu and CC
    Sisters: Cornelia and Euphie
    Lovers: Kuu and Euphie
    Family picture: Charles and all his kids (with or without Lulu and Nana)
    Family picture: Marianne, Lulu and Nana.

Welcome to the Student Council, Arthur! ^^
    Knighting of Suzaku

**Feel free to post. XD

STAFF

Chaperones
    ---
    ---
    ---

Hair and Make up
    ---
    ---
    ---

Photographers
    Inahime and friends XD;
    redsearhorse and friends
    ---

OTHERS

**LET'S ALL HAVE FUN. ARR.

===

YOU CAN POST NOW. I'M DONE SETTING UP.
    Last edited by kururulovescurry; 12-17-2008 at 10:32 AM.

hmmmm... Kinsay may bagay nako na role? -thinks-

Schneizer nalang. hmmm... Kapoy man blond.

Same age mo. Why not? :3

w00t~!! This will be fun!
    I have Sayoko's meido outfit. But i don't know if i'm fit for the role.
    But i'll gladly help~! ^^ (And will glomp the Rolo cosplayer. Oh, and V.V. too~) <- (Nah, i'm not capable of doing that irl. xD)
    I think i know some UPians who'll gladly help with this photoshoot.

ALL HAIL RURUSHUU! xD Haha.. j/k.

Mwahahaha.. Masakpan akong age. Hmmmm...

Blond hair lang. Magpa bleach na ko ani.

Think sa ko.

Bliss, try na lang gud. ;D I saw your Sayoko sa mga pics. It's not bad! I like it. ^^

Hala. Gusto ko rin may VV. Wag na lang natin irequire yung insanely long hair. Kawawa sya sa maintenance. Knee or hip length ayos na. X_x;

Come one, come all baya jud ni. xD

So any sort of help will be VERY MUCH WELCOME.

Hidan, ...Eh di pagwig. xD; Then when you're done with your wig, akoa na lang malmalon for my Michael cosplay.

SOLVED!

-leeching na sad sa imoha resources-

Sige. Pwede sad. Schneizer na ko. But di pa sure so if naay interested i butang lang sad.

Hmm. I need to see you in person first.

-shot-

Dili bitaw. Kadaghan na nako kakita nimo. X_x; Kaluoy nako.

Sige. Ibutang nako na reserved. XD

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 48 123411 ... LastLast