Page 1 of 125 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default The Only Source of Truth?

Do you believe that the BIBLE is the only source of TRUTH? I don't. In fact The bible is very dangerous for the fanatics! Look at Christianity now. There are hundreds and thousands of Christian cults and denominations who each profess that they are the true church of Christ. Just look at here in the Philippines. There is this group of Ang Dating Daan (ADD) founded by Eliseo Soriano claiming that his church is the true church of GOD. Then look at Iglesia ni Cristo founded by Felix Manalo in 1914. Look at the cult of Apollo Quiboloy who proclaimed himself as the Son of God. Just to name a few. The most depressing part is that they quarrel each other in the television IN THE NAME OF THE HOLY BIBLE in front of millions of people. Is that what The Bible teaches? HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!
    Last edited by regnauld; 01-07-2009 at 05:51 PM.

when you look for truth... you don't have to look no further.

@TS: narrow ra kaau imong paglantaw. you can't discount the possibility nga naa sad mga misguided nga mga taw nga nag read sa bible. shame on you sad.
    Last edited by Gray_Fox; 12-31-2008 at 02:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox View Post
    @TS: narrow ra kaau imong paglantaw. you can't discount the possibility nga naa sad mga misguided nga mga taw. shame on you sad.
    What do you mean narrow? can you define that? I'm just asking if the bible is the only source of truth. I am just being open minded! Now kinsa may narrow?

Quote Originally Posted by regnauld View Post
    What do you mean narrow? can you define that? I'm just asking if the bible is the only source of truth. I am just being open minded! Now kinsa may narrow?
    you just proved my point. and you call yourself an open minded? LOL.

The truth is we(Humans) are natural Evil. Ug dili na masunod sa tawo ang gibuhat sa mga Ancient Dessert Fathers nga naningkamot pag buwag(separate) Flesh and Spirit.. karon ang kalibutan puno nas kahilayan. walay maka ikyas natung tanan... Another truth Man is Hypocrite --- kinsay di mu angkon diri? tell me. And post diri.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox View Post
    you just proved my point. and you call yourself an open minded? LOL.
    Being an open minded bro does not consider THE bible alone as the source of truth because there are other sacred books from other religions who talks about the truth! That's my point bro! "NO RELIGION IS HIGHER THAN TRUTH"

Quote Originally Posted by baliguat View Post
    The truth is we(Humans) are natural Evil. Ug dili na masunod sa tawo ang gibuhat sa mga Ancient Dessert Fathers nga naningkamot pag buwag(separate) Flesh and Spirit.. karon ang kalibutan puno nas kahilayan. walay maka ikyas natung tanan... Another truth Man is Hypocrite --- kinsay di mu angkon diri? tell me. And post diri.
    this is a very dangerous mentality.

So you're saying humans being evil is as natural as wearing clothing? or do we pick-up "evilness" from our society?

We are not born "evil".

good and evil is not necessarily like black and white as others perceive it to be. There's a thin line between what is good and evil.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grovestreet View Post
    this is a very dangerous mentality.

So you're saying humans being evil is as natural as wearing clothing? Or do we pick-up "evilness" from our society?

Good and evil is not necessarily like black and white as others perceive it to be. There's a thin line between what is good and evil.
    i agree bro! Very dangerous mentality!

oi dili baya ko evil, good baya koh!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 125 123411 ... LastLast