Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default workout equipments and accessories

Actually, I want to live a healthy lifestyle and want to buy dumbells, barbell, and weights for a start. do you know when i can buy some? 2nd hand ok lang..

Default Re: Help me look for gym equip

Quote Originally Posted by banana
    Actually, I want to live a healthy lifestyle and want to buy dumbells, barbell, and weights for a start. do you know when i can buy some? 2nd hand ok lang..
    If this is your 1st time to engage in weight training; I strongly suggest that you enroll a health club first where there are instructors to guide & advice you on your daily nutrition. Maybe after 2 years of constant training, then perhaps you can do it on your own by buying these equipments.

Default Help me look for gym equip

I agree with Spec-V, gym instructors will tell you the right way to handle dumbells and stuffs para effective ang work out and for your safety na rin !!! Its the quality of the exercise that counts. Recently I went to SM Southmall (Las Pinas) and a Sport shop is selling a stationary bike for just P5,500 I think thats very cheap already and durable! Weights (5lbs) costs around P140 (1 pc)

ako naa for sale Ab King pro P1700 only (sold out)

Barato ra baya ng mga equipment sa jb sports ug uban mga tindahan sa mall bro. Ako diha lang man ko tigpalitan, yesterday kapalit ko tag1k na incline bench. Dili pajud mga bug.at, dali ra mabalhin balhin.

sure ka 1000 ra bro? baratoha gud? lig.on ra cya?

Default workout equipments and accessories

guys and gals, asa ta makapalit ug mga exercises equips and accessories nga cheap? mga equips like fixed dumbbells, push up bars, exercise bands, wrist support, ug etc.. i know naa sa sm ug ayala but gusto ko kanang mas cheap.. kanang masigo lang sa budget.. hehe.. kanang pung quality nga equips.. thnks..

Default Re: workout equipments and accessories

dumb bells are cheap and can target alot of muscles... before i got a 2 dumb bells with collar, 10lbs & 5lbs. na plate for 1k

sa jbsports ug chris sports mga nindt ug gamit bai... but mas maau kng enrol saka ug gym kay di pman ka kbw sa proper execution and proper program para sa imung lawas... useless lng imung alsa2 kng imung program sayup....

Get a set of Dumbells, and Barbell for Heavy Lifting...most important is take Vitamins

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast