Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Why are there so many Bible fanatics in the forum?

It's just a book. Worst part is, most of them don't even know its true meaning. Mu.post post ug verses dayun para ma as if...

>_>

Blog Entries
    bitaw no?
    hahaha mura man nig bowling.. usa ka bola daghan mapagan!
    honestly i hardly open the bible in front of my room, but IT'S NOT JUST A BOOK. ok?
    but the rest your statement is really agreeable hehehe

daghana nanga-igo oi.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox View Post
    It's just a book. Worst part is, most of them don't even know its true meaning. Mu.post post ug verses dayun para ma as if...

>_>
    Maybe because it is the most widely read book. . . Do you know the true meaning of it?

nagtoo mana sila bible ra ang gamhanan sa tanan libro, ala pa jud na sila kabasa other books. nagtoo lang sila nga luwas na sila.

well the book is open to different intrepretation... i mean we have our different relationship with GOd...

if your God is like a "Frank Castle" type of GOd your view of the bible will be differnt from someone who believes God is like an old grandfather...

i myself believes in the Bible. i have read it over and over again but it doesnt mean na memorize ko na sya. anything na wa sa Bible, i consider it unreliable. that's my faith and i stand by it. no matter what they say. i have also my own interpretation, coz its how u interpret man gud na mag differ mo sa inyo tinuohan. i was born catholic and still am. but i cant live by just listening to masses every Sunday and doesnt even know where this came from, who says this things, where it started, bla bla bla bla.

Quote Originally Posted by oNePreTTymE31 View Post
    i myself believes in the Bible. i have read it over and over again but it doesnt mean na memorize ko na sya. anything na wa sa Bible, i consider it unreliable. that's my faith and i stand by it. no matter what they say. i have also my own interpretation, coz its how u interpret man gud na mag differ mo sa inyo tinuohan. i was born catholic and still am. but i cant live by just listening to masses every Sunday and doesnt even know where this came from, who says this things, where it started, bla bla bla bla.
    i thought naka sabot ka sa imong gibasa? nya wala ka kahibaw why catholics worship on sunday and celebrate the holy eucharist?

note: you must understand the bible on the time it was written. remember the gospel and letters of the apostles were addressed to ancient christians.
    Last edited by necrotic freak; 04-06-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    i thought naka sabot ka sa imong gibasa? nya wala ka kahibaw why catholics worship on sunday and celebrate the holy eucharist?

note: you must understand the bible on the time it was written. remember the gospel and letters of the apostles were addressed to ancient christians.
    wa diay ta apil ana bro? gi unsa man nimu pagkahibalo nga di na para ato?

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    wa diay ta apil ana bro? gi unsa man nimu pagkahibalo nga di na para ato?
    wala man ko nag ingon nga wala ta apil bro..
    i mean ilang custom ug lifestyle lahi na sa ato karon but the thoughts is still the same.. or shall i say not directly addressed to 20th century people.
    Last edited by necrotic freak; 04-06-2009 at 04:03 PM.

the bible is subject to different interpretations...lisud man jud sabton ang bible..hehe it's just a matter of respecting nlng each interpretations, and not coercing others to beliv wat u beliv...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast