Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Pili branded clothes or kana lng mabuy sa Tabo sabanay and other taiwanese store

asa ka branded or tabo clothes?

Branded , I always get what I pay for .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

brand conscious man gud ko.
    and its nice to see your apparels nga branded.Ü

ako, i go for branded clothes na gipang.sale..

mao raman gihapon.. naa mai discrimiantion sa tabo and sa taiwanese na store..
    para raman sa mga gagmay na tao ila juligya didto..
    maka.low ug self.esteem..

dili man gud kaau ko gamay..

ehehehe..

and so.. sa branded nalang ko.. but dapat gi.sale.. heheheh..

i always luv branded clothes...

I agree pero naa sad mga richy richy na mamalit ug dresses dra sa metro center... why kaha?

we love branded clothes .. pero ang amusing lang kay our local clothes, which cost less, are much better than those branded ones, which cost more, .. ang akoang igsoon nag shopping sa las vagas for a dress for his wife .. duna siya'y nagustuhan, gipalit niya and it was expensive. his wish was to make his wife happy .. perteng lipaya ang iya wife tungod sa pasalubong .. pero, the greater laugh was ours: made in the Philippines! man diay .. i always travel ug ako pirme isul-ob mga locally made pants and polos .. and I always receive compliments because of these clothes.

^^^

Its not about where it was made but what MATERIALS were used . Thats when the issues of why its EXPENSIVE because of the materials used that are factors why its comfortable , durable , etc .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

pg abot sa pants brand conscious ko but sa dress or blouses naa mn okay mkita sa tabo, just be patient lng in looking for a gud and affordable blouse. besides it also depend on how u take care of ur clothes that makes it last

i go for branded clothes... bati gyud ang quality sa kanang tabo2x lang nimo ma palit..

bahala expensive siya as long as the outfit is durable, comfortable and alluring to look.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast