Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sugar Substitutes, Are they safe?

I been using a sugar subtitute with my tea and for baking, and I heard some rumors that they have side effects.

Please tell me what you know regarding this subgect. Thank you.

Default Surgar Substitutes, Are they safe?

Same here, I'm also using sugar substitute for a long time with my tea and oatmeal....don't have any idea about side effects, bacause i'm only using the natural way....HONEY....no side effects and its all natural sweetener....

use honey coz it's all good.

some sugar substitute causes cancer.

Default Re: Surgar Substitutes, Are they safe?

Quote Originally Posted by junenine
    I been using a sugar subtitute with my tea and for baking, and I heard some rumors that they have side effects.

Please tell me what you know regarding this subgect. Thank you.
    nah,,,di na tinuod oi...saunzzz...pero sa tinud anay lang la man ko kasuway pa ana...hehehehe...y man mag substitute pa? mas healthy man ang brown sugar...az in..barato pa...pax sis...yooohhh

Ngano ka ingon man ka nga dili na tinuod nga wa pa man gani ka nakasuway nya doctor's recommended pa jud na ang honey as a substitute for sugar..

Mas healthy ang honey noh nya mas daghan pa jud ug nutrients kay sa sugar.. Mahal lang nuon ang honey.. Anyway, she was juz asking if safe ba ang mga substitutes for sugar.. Nya what if u have a diabetes, asa man ka? Barato nga ga hinay hinay ug patay nimo.. Or ato ka sa mahal nga nakatabang sad nimo, dba??

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Sui
    Ngano ka ingon man ka nga dili na tinuod nga wa pa man gani ka nakasuway nya doctor's recommended pa jud na ang honey as a substitute for sugar..

Mas healthy ang honey noh nya mas daghan pa jud ug nutrients kay sa sugar.. Mahal lang nuon ang honey.. Anyway, she was juz asking if safe ba ang mga substitutes for sugar.. Nya what if u have a diabetes, asa man ka? Barato nga ga hinay hinay ug patay nimo.. Or ato ka sa mahal nga nakatabang sad nimo, dba??
    ..nah..dont take me seriously..was jaz kiddin around there...hehehehehe..pagkaimmoral...yah, know that honey is a good sugar substitute..my granny is using them for her coffee every ****in' mornin'...she's diabetic...a damn hereditary ailments in our family...and i think i've inherited it from here...mah blood sugar is very high..the medtech who examined mah ****in' blood was alarmed...can do nothin' about it..am destined to become as diabetic as mah granny...dheck with this...don't u think that the world si soooo unfair? yahhhh...it is...yoohhh..pax..

Quote Originally Posted by Empress_Of_Drac

..nah..dont take me seriously..was jaz kiddin around there...hehehehehe..pagkaimmoral...yah, know that honey is a good sugar substitute..my granny is using them for her coffee every ****in' mornin'...she's diabetic...a damn hereditary ailments in our family...and i think i've inherited it from here...mah blood sugar is very high..the medtech who examined mah ****in' blood was alarmed...can do nothin' about it..am destined to become as diabetic as mah granny...dheck with this...don't u think that the world si soooo unfair? yahhhh...it is...yoohhh..pax..
    hahaha.

the world IS unfair!

better get used to it!

i have been using splenda eversince it comes out. i read an article that it was fine but lately i found an article that says that it's not safe either. it's actually confusing because the fda said it is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by pazuzu690
    Quote Originally Posted by Empress_Of_Drac

hahaha.

the world IS unfair!

better get used to it!

yah...am very used to it...8's a kinda ordinary thing...liPOSUCKKKZZZ!!!!!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast