Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default 'Crazy' Love -What's the craziest thing you did for love?

>>>Love in its essence is good; it's something to inspire us, but we humans aren't perfect that's why when we love, we can't expect to do it perfectly. At times if not most of the time, either glad or sad, we tend to do something that leads us to North from South to meet our love; leads us to wear our hatest color just to match our love's attire color. Oh, that thing called 'crazy' love!

>>>I have my own fair share about that something 'crazy' in loving...
    @ It's kinda weird, but let me start sharing...Two years ago~~~
    I am not careful in loving a man, 'coz I am very careful, but oh...at once, I was in love with my student! Never did it come to my mind to put myself in this situation...(Lain ayu ba, teacher ka, tapos, in love ka sa imo student... Siya kasi eh,,,Actually, na-develop ra ko niya...weeeeh)Please don't ask the details folks,,,it's kinda weird, really-really! Grrr...Good thing God was and is sooooooooooo good!

>>>That's mine, and yours? Hope yours are crazier...nyahahaha (THANKS!)

i have done lots of crazy things..... wer shud i begin??
    hmm

crazy,,,wen i almost say Yes to a married man aw! dat was stupidity

uhmm wat's really crazy was wen i often came late to a very important appointment/meeting jst to be with my exbf n his family and uhm dating d twin of my exbf waaa disaster!

m jst sweet 16 and m too innocent dat tym

Ga berserker fury...
    Trust me, kung mga amigo pa nako mo sulti...
    Apil daw ang sakyanan nako murag yawa paminawon.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Default To PipayNove...

Quote Originally Posted by PipayNove View Post
    i have done lots of crazy things..... wer shud i begin??
    hmm

uhmm wat's really crazy was wen i often came late to a very important appointment/meeting jst to be with my exbf n his family and uhm dating d twin of my exbf waaa disaster!

m jst sweet 16 and m too innocent dat tym
    >>>Yeah Pipay Nove, I can't blame you na maka-Yes jud ka sa isa ka married man, hahhaha Well, good na naka-avoid na ka right? And super funny, imo na-date ung twin bro. sa imo x-bf? Gituyo nimo noh? hhhaha Ganahan pod ung twin? Kataw-anan ai, I wonder unsay nahitabo sa date ninyo,,,Hmmm, unsang klaseng pagka-disaster,,,hehhehe<<<

Default To Squall_...

Quote Originally Posted by Squall_slx01 View Post
    Ga berserker fury...
    Trust me, kung mga amigo pa nako mo sulti...
    Apil daw ang sakyanan nako murag yawa paminawon.
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
    >>> Ikaw huh...

craziest? ako gpalitan ug motor akong ex bf.. bwahahaha..

kd2 uyab pami at that time

pero pag buwag namo ako sad gpabaligya..then tunga nlang mi sa halin..hahaha

ug ngano bitawng niduwa ug laing team.. harhar...

mao to ako post sa pikas topic nga unsa pinakasakit na nasulti kad2 nagbuwag;
    ako gtubag, was mine kay dli man xa sakit..maka badtrip lang ^_^
    kay ang gsulti sa ako ex while nag chat mi sa ym after 4 months sukad ako xa gbuwagan was;

"imo man tong sala kay gspoiled ko nmo pag au" @_@

ana xa ka agabz ug peyz..
    nywayz right now we are friends na.. well its over 3 years na sad baya.. ^_^

mao na maka ingon jud ko sakto jud ng g ingon nla.. nga

"time heals all wounds"

pero bitaw when you think na you are in love or if you are in the situation where you think na you are soooo inlove you can do any kind of stuff..lol.. which is not logical jud.. hahaha..

Murag ning aneh bah....

Relationship Addiction = is the chronic neglect of oneself over someone or something; I forgot the title of the book where I read this one.. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by RainDrizzle07 View Post
    craziest? ako gpalitan ug motor akong ex bf.. bwahahaha..

kd2 uyab pami at that time

pero pag buwag namo ako sad gpabaligya..then tunga nlang mi sa halin..hahaha

ug ngano bitawng niduwa ug laing team.. harhar...

mao to ako post sa pikas topic nga unsa pinakasakit na nasulti kad2 nagbuwag;
    ako gtubag, was mine kay dli man xa sakit..maka badtrip lang ^_^
    kay ang gsulti sa ako ex while nag chat mi sa ym after 4 months sukad ako xa gbuwagan was;

"imo man tong sala kay gspoiled ko nmo pag au" @_@

ana xa ka agabz ug peyz..
    nywayz right now we are friends na.. well its over 3 years na sad baya.. ^_^

mao na maka ingon jud ko sakto jud ng g ingon nla.. nga

"time heals all wounds"

pero bitaw when you think na you are in love or if you are in the situation where you think na you are soooo inlove you can do any kind of stuff..lol.. which is not logical jud.. hahaha..

Murag ning aneh bah....

Relationship Addiction = is the chronic neglect of oneself over someone or something; I forgot the title of the book where I read this one.. ^_^
    >>> Yeah, loving someone may lead us to things na super dili na dapat buhaton. Well, good thing RainDrizzle na you remain fwens sa imo -x despite sa 'hatag-baligya-bahin sa money-motor-thing' funny-cute woi! kkk Thanks for sharing this..."Relationship Addiction = is the chronic neglect of oneself over someone or something." Mao na us girls, careful jud ta, focus ta sa Relationship Attention,,,lovig someone and find justice why our heads are placed over our hearts...Kini man gud si Piling woi,,,I mean ang feelings ba, deceiving man gud na at times, mao stick jud ta sa truth...so head over heart jud ta ba,,,after all this doesn't mean not loving dba...?

Aw.. uu kay 3 years napud to oie.. after 3 years sad una mi nag ka friend jud..okey na mi karon..cge na xa ug text and cge samok2x sa fb..hahaha..pero I have a bf already and he has a gf napud.. I am very much over him na..

Smooth Sailing na amo relationship rght now sa ako bf, coz I love myself more namn..and because of my experiences sa ako ex pud..

MAo na I suggested na dapat mind over matter jud ka ug abot sa love.. logical ba.. dli delusional.. ^_^

Default To RainDrizzle~

Galing girl! Happy to hear that! LIFE IS SO COOL! GOD BLESS YOU! ALL THE BEST! Willing ko mag-pa invite if kasalan na,,,I can be a host,,,hehhehe Unsaonz...

Quote Originally Posted by PipayNove View Post
    ahaha! married jud??!
    hibi!

crazy? ambot.. talawan kog commitment gud..
    away gani, buwag daun.. ahaha!;p

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast