Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle XY

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Default Kyle XY, ABC Family TV Series

Hi guys,

I was able to watch a complete Season One TV series of Kyle XY, I was trying to look this one in the market but it's not available.

I like this TV series, maybe you will like it too

http://abcfamily.go.com/kylexy/

[img width=500 height=439]http://rainblog.yanhao.net/attachment/1155641332_0.jpg[/img]

About the Show:

A teenage boy is found wandering alone. He has no name. He has no past. As innocent as a newborn, he doesn't speak and he seems to look at the world as if for the first time. With no place else to take him, the police send him to juvenile hall where he's given the name Kyle. It's obvious that Kyle isn't like the other kids, but when it's discovered that he has no bellybutton, an administrator begins to realize just how different Kyle might be. He calls in Nicole Trager, a kind-hearted social worker, to help with the case. Sensing something special about Kyle, Nicole takes him home, much to the chagrin of her husband, teenage daughter and boisterous young son.

Settling into the Trager's busy household isn't easy. There is so much Kyle doesn't know, and yet he demonstrates amazing abilities no one can explain. His talents are just the tip of the mystery, and the questions are just starting to grow: Who is Kyle? Where did he come from? Who is the man watching him?

Every day, Kyle encounters something new... music, a pretty neighbor, a wild party, danger, lies, jealousy, humor, touch, trust, love. And each day, the Tragers think they are getting to know him. But the mystery surrounding Kyle is just beginning.

I have a complete series of Season One, its really good

Default Re: Kyle XY, ABC Family TV Series

i have also seen the complete season. it has a good storyline, kaya lang i think the actors kay dry ra kaayo ilang mga acting. except for kyle of course kay he's suppose to be innocent and all.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Kyle XY, ABC Family TV Series

Quote Originally Posted by WinFlo
    i have also seen the complete season. it has a good storyline, kaya lang i think the actors kay dry ra kaayo ilang mga acting. except for kyle of course kay he's suppose to be innocent and all.
    ok ra man ilahang acting, u know, western style of acting is different from filipino movies

Default kyle xy --> is it better than smallville?

kyle xy has higher ratings than smallville. basically the thought is the same they have these super abilities but kyle's power is due to him being a genius ( am not sue if i got that right ) i had downloaded the 1st season from limewire and its really cool.. who else have an idea about kyle xy? share naman..

Default Re: kyle xy --> is it better than smallville?

tan awn kuno nako beh!

interested ko ani na show...

yah murag next month naa sa studio 23. but maka download sad ka sa limewire...

you guys have a link for this?.. so far i haven't heard of kyle XY, for me.. smallville's still the best... but if you say so... I'll definitely watch this one...

of course it has higher ratings than smallville..

smallville nowadays are just repeats..who would wanna see a repeat?

i also like kyle XY from season 1, but from the looks of the second, seems like they're swaying to the smallville storyline..

it looks like its a spinoff of smallville..

i hope the writers can do better..

thanks for the info on what kyle xy is.. i have been wondering.. i thought it was a adam and eve thingy-

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast