Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

hmmm...
    I don't really care if soul doctor is a fraud or a real deal
    I don't believe in his answers... well sometimes I do agree w/ him

I visit this forum for entertainment when I'm bored...
    I don't care what he believes in (to each one his own), but its good to see somebody having a different opinion for a healthy discussion... his experience or from another source, insulting or not, I'm just happy seeing a thread without bible verses LOL...

Its also good to see a mod using his discretion... its you guys that maintains the site and I'm reading for free so I have nothing against anyone....

Happily Browsing,
    Anydowro

.. fine, then. Soul Doctor, go ahead, you may continue to do so with your "answers". but let me remind you, since this is your "personal thread" here in istorya, i'm going to ask you about the credibility of your answers. Site me sources, give me facts, site if it's from your own experience or not.

.. the reason im doing this is i dont want istorya.net to be a forum of " JUST BECAUSE" threads or " what if " threads. Here in S&O most people here are looking for answers to their questions, and at least, the people who gives them answers should be credible enough to avoid further confusion.

.. or should i say, i'm gonna ask you a question pertaining to the answer you're giving to those who inquire and if you don't answer my question, automatic deletion of this thread. I won't be hostile, don't worry, i just want credibility.
    Last edited by fingolfin; 12-01-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. fine, then. Soul Doctor, go ahead, you may continue to do so with your "answers". but let me remind you, since this is your "personal thread" here in istorya, i'm going to ask you about the credibility of your answers. Site me sources, give me facts, site if it's from your own experience or not.

.. the reason im doing this is i dont want istorya.net to be a forum of " JUST BECAUSE" threads or " what if " threads. Here in S&O most people here are looking for answers to their questions, and at least, the people who gives them answers should be credible enough to avoid further confusion.

.. or should i say, i'm gonna ask you a question pertaining to the answer you're giving to those who inquire and if you don't answer my question, automatic deletion of this thread. I won't be hostile, don't worry, i just want credibility.
    With due respect here sir,
    our conflict go way back when i was still stingray sr.
    my threads were kidnapped a lot of times.
    I was banned a lot of times too
    and i suspected*though i could never prove it*that you were behind it all.

you seemed to disagree on anything i posted or commented.
    it were personal then for you as it is now.
    i even tried to make peace with you since we belong to a same society.

but that was the past.

we are all mature people here , i hope.
    who knows, maybe karma is just around the corner.
    Last edited by Soul Doctor; 12-01-2009 at 07:48 PM.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for your support guys!
    I dont think credibility is the issue here.
    We have rules.
    People should follow them.
    Credibility is also subjective in nature.

I know someone here will never believe in any word i say.

but to me, just asking the question is good enough for me.
    It means that we are learning something here.
    and that is what makes my thread productive.

my answers are not the best answers
    but i assure you they are not derived from any credible predictable sources.
    they are just my ideas and opinion.

a healthy exchange of ideas and opinion---that is what this forum is for.

both docs are ok.
    spirituality is a matter of personal choice on what to believe and what not to believe.
    even experiences or personal dramas can be interpreted in different ways.

ot: lingaw ni dah. egos on play. peace to all

.. i don't have a personal vendetta against you souldoctor. Fact of the matter is, i dont have any personal vendetta to anybody here. And i'm not stalking you, i don't even know who your old nick was. thanks for mentioning, but i'm not the one who banned your old nick. i have a list of those i've banned.

.. anyway, here i am giving you a chance to continue with your personal thread... go ahead.. enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anydowro View Post
    hmmm...
    I don't really care if soul doctor is a fraud or a real deal
    I don't believe in his answers... well sometimes I do agree w/ him

I visit this forum for entertainment when I'm bored...
    I don't care what he believes in (to each one his own), but its good to see somebody having a different opinion for a healthy discussion... his experience or from another source, insulting or not, I'm just happy seeing a thread without bible verses LOL...

Its also good to see a mod using his discretion... its you guys that maintains the site and I'm reading for free so I have nothing against anyone....

Happily Browsing,
    Anydowro
    i'm not against soul doctor, but i also understand fingolfin's concerns..

ako pa nimo "Doc", magbutang ka ug disclaimer para protection sa imong self.. some people may take you seriously, and in the event na sayop imong advice, unsa may buhaton sunod?

what if ni-follow sya imo advice unya nagkadisgrasya siya as a result? will you take responsibility sa imong gihatag na advice? so para safe (legal and whatsoever consequence), ipahibaw lng pud na your advice may or may not work, butangi ug disclaimer.. i think mas-authentic pa na paminawon..

this same reasoning is why real doctors undergo licensure exams.. kay naa jud guarantee ang pasyente na walay malpractice ug kung naa man gani, mistake na to sa iyang pagkatawo, dili sa iyang pagkadoktor..

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Doctor View Post
    Thanks for your support guys!

my answers are not the best answers

a healthy exchange of ideas and opinion---that is what this forum is for.

.. holy crap. here you go. coming from your own mouth:

.. they are just your ideas ?? and where do you get your ideas from oh well.....

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    What? is there such a thing as a *soul doctor* that i have to be credible like a real doctor?
    Common guys!
    lighten up people.

Ask around here.
    I help people in istorya.

Ask miramax here in istorya.
    I just help his son get over his online computer game addictions.
    And i do it all for free.

Now ask a real doctor if he can do that.

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedes View Post
    i'm not against soul doctor, but i also understand fingolfin's concerns..

ako pa nimo "Doc", magbutang ka ug disclaimer para protection sa imong self.. some people may take you seriously, and in the event na sayop imong advice, unsa may buhaton sunod?

what if ni-follow sya imo advice unya nagkadisgrasya siya as a result? will you take responsibility sa imong gihatag na advice? so para safe (legal and whatsoever consequence), ipahibaw lng pud na your advice may or may not work, butangi ug disclaimer.. i think mas-authentic pa na paminawon..

this same reasoning is why real doctors undergo licensure exams.. kay naa jud guarantee ang pasyente na walay malpractice ug kung naa man gani, mistake na to sa iyang pagkatawo, dili sa iyang pagkadoktor..
    I did put disclaimers in my threads.
    But it was kidnapped so many times that i forgot pitting in another disclaimer.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast