Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default A proposed clean and organized S&O board this coming new year

ga suggest ko sauna sa mga admins ug mods na i-organize ni nga board para dili gubot ug walay daghang away peru ingon sila mods ra daw bahala... peru tanawa karon gubot japon kaayo.

I suggest na i-categorize ni nga board like Gnosticism/"New Age"/Occult, Christians, Islams, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhism, etc...
    Last edited by xiao-xiao; 12-31-2009 at 11:35 AM.

count me in.

bro xiao, nice naman ang S&O.

IMO,

Most often ma - off topic ra dayun ang padulngan sa most threads. I believe, naa na na sa individual posters kung musubay sila or dili. And sa mods kung maka -catch-up sila. hehe. =) Ang maayu nga witness for a seeker is the witness him/herself. What he/she is when he/she posts, is part of it. I personally think posts leading to ridicule, mockery, and personal offense does not make for a good witnessing example.

@ VERN ... what do you think ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Quote Originally Posted by xiao-xiao View Post
    I suggest na i-categorize ni inga board like Gnosticism/"New Age"/Occult, Christians, Islams, Catholics, Protestants, Buddhism, etc...
    to categorize the SnO board is a sweet ass idea, but sad to say, i think it wouldn't do much help. as long as members keep posting off-topic remarks (i'm also guilty of this), SnO will always be "dirty". plus, not only will it be too much work for the mods and admins, it is also a waste of time. in reality, there isn't much topics to dwell much to make a certain topic deserve a separate child board.

my 2 centavos amigos.

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar
    There are too many religions to choose all of them and too many of them to pick and choose which to add. Like I've said before with people proposing new forums ... although it may matter to some, it may not matter to all. How much discussion is there really going to be in a Buddhism forum? On the flip side, I don't want to exclude Buddhism.

What I would be in favor for is a forum strictly for believers of religions wherein any atheists, agnostics and others of the same mind are strictly forbidden. Therefore no "Is God Real?" threads because to people of faith, God is real and the question is irrelevant. For this to work, there must be strict moderation. That means no ninja-deletes, just locks and the generous use of infractions. It has worked in Computer Hardware ... it should work here. The other forum would be for other types of mysticism and the occult.

Talk to the other active members of S&O, see if they would find this a suitable solution and I will rearrange the forums. I wouldn't be opposed to promoting new moderators to enforce this section of the forums. However, since as far as I know, you are the most active mod, it is on your shoulder to moderate this section with an iron fist if need be. New Site Keeper Jrs. just need BeoR's final seal of approval.

Blog Entries
    Even if you segregate them. It wont matter, there will still be arguments.

Yes, naa man gyud na sa posters. Unsa ilang kinaiya and if madala nila dire.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    This is such a very good scheme, I agree to this fully.....................

dugaya na ani xiao oy sa una paman ni imong rekwest ....

" Deli ang skoylahan xiao maoy maka pa usab sa batasans istudyante "

kuha kas punto di bista nako xiao

by the way " prosperous 2010 to all "

ty....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast